• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I GOT MY DATE

Congratulations, I am so pleased for you, Karen x

now thats how it should be done !,haha ,cuts out the waiting time ! giggles , good luck love x

that is fab news!! i bet you are over the moon, please let us all know how you are getting on xxxxx

im so happy this been one hell of a journey to this stage, funny thing is my hubbys face is touching floor :( maybe he worried .
Maz my hubby went a little quiet on me before I had my sleeve and I was worried about how I'd steamed ahead with plans and not really considered how he actually felt. I can now say though that we spoke on the day of my op and he was worried incase something went wrong, but seeing how well I'd recovered totally changed him. Your hubby will be worried but when he see's you feel better about yourself and how well you recover it'll be a whole new start for the both of you. I wish you the very best of luck chick.
Katie xx
P.S See if you can find someone on here going into SRH at the same time as you as it's good to have a friend, saying that, you'll chat to the girls in your room so it's all good :D

my husband was the same, its just worry, it will be ok when he sees you are ok xxxx

great news marie, we will both be on our way yipee

Back