• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got the job!!!

cherry

:D:D its in a childrens nursery, as a cook lol i start monday, eeek wish me luck! its 9-5 so ill only be on in evenings and weekends...

i havent told them about my op as its about 6 months away, and im gonna aim for only a week off work, do you think i was wrong not to? im panicking abit x

Congrats Kelly, Im so pleased for you. I wouldnt worry about telling them about the op yet, just enjoy :D X

Hi Kell,

Good to hear from you and CONGRATULATIONS...

Go for it and worry later... it's going to be a while yet and there's Christmas to pay for etc etc...

Good luck on Monday precious xxx

Congratulations & good luck!!! I thought you wanted a sleeve? If so I doubt you'll be off work one week.

Congratulations Kelly x x x

yay well doen hunni xxx

thanks everyone :)...... i am going for sleeve sweetpea, ive realised i get 21 days leave so ill take 2 weeks off over the op :) x

Well done Kelly!! So so so pleased for you!! :D xxxx

thanks im very excited x

Well done. no eating the kids fish fingers mind!!!!! xxxxx

haha i wont its all home cooked meals dont you know :)

Yeah not like when we were young, my son has meals at school better than what i cook. xx

Brilliant news, and I wouldnt worry about not telling them about the op, a lot could happen in 6 months, you never know, with a bit of luck, you may win the Euro millions today. xxxx

Way to go Kelly, just one word of caution.... Kids prefer chicken nuggets to scampi on a Friday :) xx

hahahahha.... wellll i get 21 days leave so ill take 14 as leave over my op, that should cover me hey, and they dont need to know either bonus! x

thanks everyone xx

Back