• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got the job!!!

well done kelly, and congrats, just goes to show, you cant always tell by an interview huni, im soooooo chuffed for you. big hugsxxxx

YAY !!! That's great news!

And tell them about what op? You haven't got an op booked yet? Nothing to tell them about as yet ;)

ha thanks karen, tho i dont wanna wish it away lol ;)... cant believe im back working am v scared the childcare costs are huuuuge x

So pleased for you Kelly, we will miss you on here during the day. Good Luck lovey xxx

thanks sweets x

congrats kelly

:D:D its in a childrens nursery, as a cook lol i start monday, eeek wish me luck! its 9-5 so ill only be on in evenings and weekends...

Congratulations Kelly, nah keep op to yourself for now, settle in and when you have idea of date then mention it.

linski xx

Congrats Kelly! Good luck for tomorrow...early night tonight ...working girl! x x

Way to go Kelly - well done ! :553:

Hi
Kelly, well done you!!!
As for having a week off, i had a bypass and they recommend 3 weeks off, so unless you are wonderwoman hun, its not going to be long enough
xxxx

CARRY ON IN THE KITCHEN KELLY! xxx

GOOD LUCK TODAY... Kelly I can't wait to hear how you have got on today... all the very best and hope you have your best foot forward!

I'm waiting for the first installment and just hope you haven't set the kitchen on fire with your warm sense of humour... I would love to be working with you, we would have some fun and get the job done at the same time.

I bet the babes will be so pleased with their lunch today... roundabout now!

So thinking of you...

Love you Kell xxx:)

Back