• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have a new date!!

cathykats

Hey everyone the Hospital just called they gave me a new date!! It's next Tuesday 29th Nov I'm 2nd on the list fingers crossed it stays that way :)

I'm so glad I didn't have to wait too long x

Great news ;) hope it all goes smoothly hun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

That's fantastic, very pleased you didn't have to wait ages. Fingers crossed for Tuesday. X

oh thats great Cathy :) so happy for you :) xxx

great news! good luck

Best wishes, Cathykats, especially only being 2nd on the list !!!

Excellent - do you have to be there for 7am? C xxx

Hi Cost I have to be there for 10am as there is a high commodity case going in before me :) I'm so nervous.

Also I'm doing the pre op diet still I have 4 cans of ww soup and 4 muller light yogurts and 1 pint of semi skimmed milk .

Thank you everyone for your nice messages xxxx

2nd on the list is a good place to be Cathy - the surgeon's warmed his hands up by then!! Excellent news. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

That is wonderful, your not going to be hanging around for too long and getting stressed out waiting for a new date.
Fingers crossed it goes without a hitch xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone the Hospital just called they gave me a new date!! It's next Tuesday 29th Nov I'm 2nd on the list fingers crossed it stays that way :)

I'm so glad I didn't have to wait too long x
:woohoo: Well done hun! :patback:

FuturePerfect said:
2nd on the list is a good place to be Cathy - the surgeon's warmed his hands up by then!! Excellent news. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Love it lol

Congrats Cathy!!! Glad it's soon!!! X

That is good news Cathy ... try to relax now & not worry about things that have happened before. I was second on the list too :) ... nearly there sweetie xx :)

Am so pleased for you x x

SO glad you don't have to wait long Cathy, the time will fly by. And second is great. xxx

Hi Cathykats, Great to hear you are so close to the begining of the operating day. Hope all is going well on the pre-op diet. Will be thinking of you. Take care. Costx

Back