• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have my date!

Awww Im so chuffed for you John and Sue :D We can really have a good celebration in July for your forthcoming nuptuals ;) XX

Congratulations on setting a date

And a pretty brilliant date for a wedding it is too!! - we married on Sept 17th in 1988!! - been a rocky road at times but we've struggled through!!!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH I love a romantic tale!!!

xxxx

Thanks ladies and gents, Sue and I are pretty excited by it all too.

haha Maz. No babies on the way, but I'm "moving in" to a ready made family with mil, daughter and granddaughter. Hmmm I'm the only bloke around, needs some thinking about! :D xx

Let me be the first to give you the best advice for a happy life with Sue then John.... Don't leave the lid up :)

Seriously though, fantastic news, Sue will make a beautiful bride and you will of course be as dashing as always... Absolutely made my day you have xx

Congratulations john, so pleased for you both...fingers crossed the sun will be shining down on you. Save us some cake lol x

Thank you all for your warm wishes. I'm so excited about everything this week. I'm on such a high, John is wondering what has hit him! Things will be just perfect from tomorrow onwards........ and holiday in a couple of weeks, then a trip to Wales in July, then a wedding in September........I feel like a very, very lucky lady.......in fact I know I'm a very lucky lady.........but then so is John....lucky that is lol. He is my soul mate and I love him so dearly and can't wait to start our life together......thank you my darling xxx

Wonderful news. Congratulations Sue and John - have a fabulous wedding xx

congratulations John & Sue.
I bet your Sue will have the most veiwed pre-op photos on the site.

:)That's wonderful news John & Sue:)
So pleased you've found happiness-I won't forget your wedding date-
it's my eldest son's birthday!

What great news!! John and Sue I'm so happy for you both and wish you all the very best for your special day in September and your life together xx

Many congratulations to you both John and Sue
Grace xxx

Congratulations - what a heart warming and lovely story. I wish you all the best for your happy day and a fantastic future together.

Thankyou everyone. Sorry I haven't responded in the last few days but I've been a bit preoccupied with the start of my move up north. Travelled up yesterday with the car packed to the gunwales. This "trip" doesn't seem any different from previous weekends I've had up here, but I suspect it will dawn on me that I've moved for good (apart from the odd swift visit back to my London flat) on Monday when I'm still here and Sue is at work. It just feels so right! Oh well, I'd better go and change my location in my profile. xx

Thankyou everyone. Sorry I haven't responded in the last few days but I've been a bit preoccupied with the start of my move up north. Travelled up yesterday with the car packed to the gunwales. This "trip" doesn't seem any different from previous weekends I've had up here, but I suspect it will dawn on me that I've moved for good (apart from the odd swift visit back to my London flat) on Monday when I'm still here and Sue is at work. It just feels so right! Oh well, I'd better go and change my location in my profile. xx

you seem to have settled quite nicely into your 'semi-retirement' daring. keep up the good work this week x

Back