• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have my date!

Glenville

... or that should read - "WE have our date!"

As you may remember Sue (Riggiesue) and I were engaged recently thanks to Bev's Yorkshire puddings...:D We were not looking for a quick wedding and decided to wait until June 2012 to get hitched. Well, as Sue is waiting for news of possible wls and that is unlikely to happen until next year, we have decided to bring it forward. We have chosen 17th September as the happy day. :D

We are so looking forward to it and Sue is in top gear planning mode. Something she is really good at... ;)

Time to get a new ticker sorted out I think.

xx

Many congratulations xxxxx

Congrats to you both. xxx

Congratulations to you both, Karen xxx

Congratulations to you both :love047:

Flipping heck John!15 months ago you were having your surgery and single.Now you are slim,in a relationship,moved to another part of the country and getting married!Any babies to come and suprise us???Best of love to you both!Maz x

Awww Bless John.... we have much to celebrate in July, dearest John and Sue... and I'm thinking of patenting my 'Yorkshire Puddings'... my nephew and niece both say they've worked things for them too... haha... now everyone here is eating them but me!

Well done and I'm thrilled to bits for you both.

Love you both xxx

excellent news john - congratulations to you both! best to do it pre op anyways coz least then sue can pig out on the wedding cake, hehe! oooooo its all excitement isnt it? a holiday, a new house, a wife and a new life together! pleased for you both xxxxxx

Thanks ladies and gents, Sue and I are pretty excited by it all too.

Flipping heck John!15 months ago you were having your surgery and single.Now you are slim,in a relationship,moved to another part of the country and getting married!Any babies to come and suprise us???Best of love to you both!Maz x

haha Maz. No babies on the way, but I'm "moving in" to a ready made family with mil, daughter and granddaughter. Hmmm I'm the only bloke around, needs some thinking about! :D xx

Fantastic John & Sue !! What a fairy story ! If they could bottle what you've achieved it would cost a million dollars ! xx

Thanks Ian, likewise. Our ops were just a couple of weeks apart I seem to remember, but your success is so much better than mine, weightwise. I dare say you would agree that we are blessed with our luck to be in such a new place.

Rose, I do feel a bit like Prince Charming at the moment... ( no, of course I don't ...:rolleyes:). But, Sue is certainly my Princess. :cool: If we could bottle it we could sell it with some of Bev's Yorkshires! xx

ill av some of them..... bevs yorkshires, lol

Back