• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMG My funding has been approved!!!!

yviec1972

playing the waiting game
Hi,

My doctor has just told me that my funding has been approved. I burst into tears, bless her she thought I had changed my mind. As if I would!!!

It's my 40th birthday tomorrow so it looks like life will really begin at 40 for me. My nearest and dearest have been really supportive but i just need to work out what to tell people from work. I know some of them will be really judgemental. Im glad i have this site to look at everyone here is really nice :553:

Hi,

My doctor has just told me that my funding has been approved. I burst into tears, bless her she thought I had changed my mind. As if I would!!!

It's my 40th birthday tomorrow so it looks like life will really begin at 40 for me. My nearest and dearest have been really supportive but i just need to work out what to tell people from work. I know some of them will be really judgemental. Im glad i have this site to look at everyone here is really nice :553:
woohoo thats great yvi woohoo!!! :) so pleased for you :) and happy birthday for tomorrow :flowers: xxx

yviec1972 said:
Hi,

Woohoo congratulations made up for you.
Happy 40th birthday xx

Don't tell them anything at work if you don't want to but me personally would shout it from the roof tops. Our surgery is not something we go into lightly it takes a lot to go through what were doing it's us that still have a struggle on our hands to make those important changes to our lives. So if they want to judge you let them!
But that's just me.

Have a good birthday. X

What great news to have just before your birthday !!! As for people at work, don't tell them anything if you don't want to. People are only judgemental when they don't understand something or are unable to empathise how a person can feel xx

Hi,

Hey great news! It's my birthday tomorrow also, so life really will begin at 40 *cough 41* for me too! :talk017: my op is the 24th May

happy birthday for tomorrow grace and thanks again to everyone for their support. my doctor was really impressed by the knowledge i already have about wls so i gave her this web address in case she has anyone else who's thinking about it xx

Back