• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have been contacted by a company wanting to do my story !!

brett30

keep smiling
i was contacted by email from a company who asked if i was willing to tell my story..

for mags ... to let people know my side of things and how it all works..

want to follow my progress before and after the op.. and to do a big story when im on loosing side ..
they could also want to follow me day to day with cam crew @!@#!#!@:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous:

have not said yea as yet .... what ya think

Thats great hun, how do you feel about it and what does the O.H. say its a great oppourtunity to try and combat some of the negative images and ideas people have about wls. If you do it you'll have to tell us which mag whe it comes out and then you can autograph them all. I would I think if I had the chance.

lol scary thought like big brother ..... teh fat drag queen can just see it now lolol .. my family .. lol we will see ..

yes the drag queen who is stunning. come to think of it im sure you had some pics and now i can find them

if its a reputable company Brett, and you are comfortable with it then go for it. Mind you, perhaps don't say yes straight away, as the fee may be negotiable. If they want to follow you with camera's you should get paid more than a normal magazine story.

That's good for you if that what you want, but its not something I would do. They can have a habit of twisting what you say so be careful...xx

are they paying you ?
also if it helps others thats a great idea , and do you want to be famous ? lol

Wow Brett do you want all that publicity should be the first thing you need to answer, i for one like my own private space and could not imagine being followed around with a camera, people examining everything i eat and my reactions to it.

Saying that an offer like this doesnt come along all the time and it 'could' help others understand the process and what is behind it

Brett,

I was on "you are what you eat" a couple of years ago and was filmed for a total of eight weeks. It was a lot of fun but a lot of hard work too, the are very unforgiving on the rest of your family and just expect you to comply as though nothing but the show matters. Its very motivating to know that you are being followed but at a time when you may get quite low, it might not be the best thing.

Its totally up to you, but have a good think and speak to ur family cos they'll all end up involved at some point x x x

One thing to remember. It'll prob. be shown in reruns for years and years and years. So 10 years down the road will you want to keep seeing it and yourself as you were?

It'll also be seen around the world (most likely). I know in the UK you get weight programs from the US and vice versa.

Just something else to think about. :)

yea i have done stuff for documantrys before for drag stuff for channel five ... and i did a budwizer add and a renualt add .. few other stuff ... was in john lennons life story as as pole dancer in drag lol ...

but wil have to see what they want from me ... big matters the company was called ... i think ..

but thanks for all your replys..

will keep u informed ...

good luck with your decision brett !!! ask them how much they gonna pay you as this could pay for plastics after your op !

just a thought

liz xx

yea i have done stuff for documantrys before for drag stuff for channel five ... and i did a budwizer add and a renualt add .. few other stuff ... was in john lennons life story as as pole dancer in drag lol ...

but wil have to see what they want from me ... big matters the company was called ... i think ..

but thanks for all your replys..

will keep u informed ...

which budweiser and renault add ???,give us a link i want to see them please big kisses and hugs and stuff

:) and read my post further up lol

Hi Brett, we were asked at the first group meeting if anyone was interested in being filmed for a documentary from the start. I thought about it and my hubby said if it was what I wanted. After speaking with my 2 sons and daughter though they fetched me back down to reality. "you would'nt cope with them being here all the time" and "how can you rest with them all here"was their thought and "mother you'd never sit down because you'd be tidying up and making sure the crew had a drink and had been fed so please don't doit Mum". So Brett thats why I decided against it so please take all these things into consideration because you are going to need rest and look after yourself before anyone else.xxxxx Gaynor xxxx

Back