• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have been contacted by a company wanting to do my story !!

lol i dont have any pics of me pole dancing .. my drag partner who i worked with for years got agoraphobia .. after doing so much work with 1000s of people and being in loud places i guess it all worked its toll with him .. and he stopped doing it all and i moved to australia .. so he had loads of our stuff he use to keep everything .. his house is like a museum of drag ...
my mum has a bit too ...

but heres sum pics i have on my pc ..

2-picture3-1.jpg

414_1487_IMG.jpg

kayla_0-picture.jpg

kaylafire.jpg

and me when i was about 20 i think ..
brettA080bluetint.jpg

Last edited:
Ooooo you poser! lol Gorgeous. Well I for one would read your story and watch your documentary, hey I could be your stalker fan, groupie if ya like! lol

chuckles we could all become groupies

:D VERY NICE !

your a doll....you look so bloody good...and not exactly a dog out of drag either....love your tatts xx

looking good Brett x x x

I am now rolling around trying to stop giggling as my name is Wanda pronounced Vander... Gotta change my name now :)

love the pic surrounded in red really nice pic .

if i ever meet you will you do my eye make up like that and show me how to do it?. id love to do that i can do almost anything but struggle with the darker shades :mad:

wow them pix are great and your bangers look so real they look better than mine lol

wow - sounds great! You will be famous!!

wow x

Back