• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Oh Dear...

Aw cheers flower. I'm in the process of growing my hair back, fist time in 20 years LOL. I am also undecided about dropping the beard for good?

KIM xx

I have to say i quite like the beard :) xxx

The beard stays then LOL :) x

Yes i'm another vote for the beard Kim it relly suits you! My friend told me a few months ago that i had turned into someone she didn't recognise both physically and emotionally and to make sure i didn't lose anymore weight ( i have lost 3 more stone since then) She later admitted that it was because although she never saw me as big she didn't know how to react to my new look and my new confidence. Your mate prob hasn't ever seen your cheek bones or your collar bones and it will take time to get used to. You definatly don't look gaunt personally i think you look fantastic and you have achieved an amazing weight loss xx

I agree too,I think the beard suits you.
Im also rubbish at photos I did my last nite too,and felt a right pratt smiling for myself!!

xxx take care

Emma, see the camera as someone else, take a deep breath and think of all of the wonderful things in life that make you happy, let them take over and make you smile and then snap the picture.
Steph xx

Emma, see the camera as someone else, take a deep breath and think of all of the wonderful things in life that make you happy, let them take over and make you smile and then snap the picture.
Steph xx

lol,ok next time I have a pic done Ill imagine all the new naughty things Im hoping for with hubby!!..lol in my new slim body

Back