• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i have come across a different view of things

BandyEmm

Since having the band as you know ive struggled. But its just come to me, im always saying to myself, " you cant have this you cant have that"

BUT

Sitting here ive just thought.

maybe i can have near on anything as lets face it, the restriction is good. i think if i loosen up on myself then maybe all will be good?

IS that a crazy way of thinking :D

Yes it is lol...but I think most obese people think the same way. Low self-esteem and obesity come hand in hand. You can have anything you want, all you have to do is work for it :D XX

That sounds like a good idea to me hun, relax and enjoy your band and the restriction dont let it be a penance.

I think that is perhaps the key, things in moderation. Absolutely, there are things you may choose to stay away from. There may be things we can no longer tolerate, however noone wants to live life feeling constantly deprived.

Yes dont beat yourself around the head with the band!

In principle it sounds like an excellent idea Emms.... However speaking from my own personal experience i've found once i have permission to have a 'bit' of something it has spiralled out of control....

If you have fabulous willpower your plan will work, however if you are weak like me it could well bite you on the butt....

I hope you have willpower and you can live the 'normal' lifestyle and have a bit of what you fancy at times....

As someone else said/intimated, if you 'work for it' then you should be okay. Most things have calories on, just get on your wii or exercise dvd and work it off if you have a bit of naughtiness :)

Lots n lots of luck n love xxx

Back