• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have my date and I couldn't help but shed a tear

tjstark

I've gone private and this whole process has been really quick for me; I waited a couple of weeks for the consultation, which I had last Thursday, and the turnaround between consultation and surgery is just three weeks.

Anyway, as I'm private I was just waiting for the last piece of the jigsaw to come together -- money. I'm pleased that today I finally secured the last of my money to pay for the surgery and I admit, I did shed a little tear while doing the grocery shopping in Sainsbury's.

I can't believe it's real, it's happening... I just want to pinch myself. I'm so overcome with emotion but in a good way. This is the change I've been waiting for, the start of a whole new life!

My surgery is on July 30. I'm still in shock.

Whoooooooop great news I too self funded best thing ever :)

hope in those tears were some for the new life which is just around the corner for you

Congratulations! Good luck for your journey, I also paid privately. Amazing life changing event!

Take care,

Ali :)

Fantastic news Hun!!

Wishing you all the best xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Great news, I too shed some tears when told my surgery date, it's a great feeling to know you can change your life around with a little help :) good luck. X

Back