• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMGoodness, I have just had Op date!!!

k8y bear

Fair Fat and over Fourty!
:talk017: I have had my letter for surgery at long last, Over two years waiting and it's here!! I'm booked in for the 15th August, sooooo happy i could cry!! Does this mean that the Manor have at last got things moving? I hope other people have theirs soon, (sorry if i look as if i'm gloating, I'm just dead excited)

oo congrats hunni i dont blame you... 2 yrs is a long time xxxx

Oh fantastic news. Hopefully it means the others from Walsall Manor who have been in limbo will be getting their op dates too.

congratulations luv, blimey.... you have waited ages ant ya! bet your feeling a little excited now though! you will soon be super skinny! xxx

:grouphugg: Thankyou all. I agree with you Sam, heres hoping the ball starts rolling for people now at the Manor.

congratulations - I didn't realise the waiting list was so long. I had my first appointment last night and was hoping for a 6 month wait - I'd better take a chill pill and just hope

Great news for you and you gloat away, you will be surprised how quickly that date arrives now.:)

:flowers: that's absolutely great news! well done and Yes, it'll be here so soon!
I have mine on 10th August in Sunderland and since I heard, the time is just flying! :D
Charis xx

Thank you Ladies, Fin, it's VERY different for those who are out of Walsall PCT, and even then not every case is the same xxx

yay fantastic news :) xx

great news xxx

:talk017: I have had my letter for surgery at long last, Over two years waiting and it's here!! I'm booked in for the 15th August, sooooo happy i could cry!! Does this mean that the Manor have at last got things moving? I hope other people have theirs soon, (sorry if i look as if i'm gloating, I'm just dead excited)
thYippee-51.gif

I'm really pleased for you K8y bear, 2 years is a long time to wait!

Finn i am from your pct and i waited almost a year for my surgery...

Thanks Ladies, And Phatmomma from what i saw the other day i think a name change is very much in order!!! xx

Thanks Ladies, And Phatmomma from what i saw the other day i think a name change is very much in order!!! xx

Oooh noooo! Phat with a ph = fit lol....

If you do facebook add me, be nice to chat properly [email protected]

Maybe we can do coffee before your op? x

Back