• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OMGoodness, I have just had Op date!!!

Yea that would be great, I'm only working till 2 at the moment, so anytime after 2 would be great. xx

Fab news! Not long now until you are officially a loser!

Well done on your op date you really have had a long wait, you must be walking on air, I no I was when I got my date

Only 1 week to go and you start your pre op journey to the operating table :) you will have no regrets

Good luck and keep us updated :)

Thanks Ladies :D, I wonder if i'll be able to get to the next Walsall Massiiiiive meeting on the 19th....If i do please excuse me if i have a bit of wind he he he :sign0007: xxx

You will be most welcome at the meeting wind or not but don't push yourself to soon, I felt great from when I came round in recovery but I no others that have been uncomfortable so take it easy

hi k8y bear, was you the ladie that sat opposite me with your hubby at last weeks meeting ?, great news on the op date hun and its good to hear dates being given out again, i just hope im one of the lucky ones and the postman delivers mine soon.

Beano

K8y we'll definitely do coffee before your op! I go back to work next Monday but i only work till 3 anyway :)

Hi Beano, I think i was my lovely, I'm the blonde with the bad roots ha ha, yes hopefully it looks as though things are moving for us Walsall folk??
"Fit"momma, I'll see you soon then hun xx

Well done.

Back