• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yipeeeee..I have got my operation date!

To everyone again for all your kind comments. x

Fab news Allie, how exciting!!! x

congrats hun....... fab start to the new year for u ... think what u will look like this time next year xxx................................................

Congratulations!!

Mine is booked for 8th April - if you have any tips for the pre and post stuff, I would love to hear from you.

Ive been looking for some DVD's or books etc - how have you prepared for yours?

Cheers x

Congratulations!!

Mine is booked for 8th April - if you have any tips for the pre and post stuff, I would love to hear from you.

Ive been looking for some DVD's or books etc - how have you prepared for yours?

Cheers x
Hiya Skip of course, I'd be pleased to answer any questions...what do you wanna know?
Where you having your surgery? x

congrats hun....... fab start to the new year for u ... think what u will look like this time next year xxx................................................

I'm hoping i'm gona look like Barbie's younger sister!!! lol Thanks Brett for your kind words. x

WOW soooo jelous xxx

Thank you...

I am having my surgery at WGA, at Hospital Group in Bromsgrove with Mr Super. I have just realised that you are having the Bypass... as I am having the Band it may be better for me to talk to other people in the same situation, just so I dont bore you....

Hope it is all working out for you.

Thanks
Skip xx

Hiya Skip of course, I'd be pleased to answer any questions...what do you wanna know?
Where you having your surgery? x

Thank you...

I am having my surgery at WGA, at Hospital Group in Bromsgrove with Mr Super. I have just realised that you are having the Bypass... as I am having the Band it may be better for me to talk to other people in the same situation, just so I dont bore you....

Hope it is all working out for you.

Thanks
Skip xx
Hi skip, sorry I did'nt realise that your were having a band, so yeah you would be better asking one of the banders like Liz or weightlosshopeful to name a few. So good luck chucks. x

Hi skip, sorry I did'nt realise that your were having a band, so yeah you would be better asking one of the banders like Liz or weightlosshopeful to name a few. So good luck chucks. x

hi skip. i have a band, id be happy to answer any questions you have if i can, i was nhs banded.

liz x

:eek:

Thank you very much!! I just didnt want to waste your time. Liz has contacted me so I will bore her for a bit!! :) (no offence Liz).
Good Luck for the future x
Skip x:eek:x

hi skip. i have a band, id be happy to answer any questions you have if i can, i was nhs banded.

liz x

Hi Liz
I have been reading loads of posts and I have seen quite a few people saying they havent been losing weight and they have had problems with fills etc ... how much have you lost? have you had any problems? I tried to look for your diary but I dont know how to find it etc. Can I not see anything further until I have done 50 posts or am I looking in the wrong place.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

xxSkipxx

Back