• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yipeeeee..I have got my operation date!

waynetta

I'm on the losers Rd.
Hi everyone, I went for my final pre-op today with Mr Youssef (very nice man) the anaesthetist ,at Walsall Manor. All went well and I'm fit for surgery. My date is 22nd of February and I'm soooo excited. :)

:woohoo:

great news, time to start counting down! Oooh you could add a countdown ticker to your signature :)

:party0019: woo hoo thats gr8 news im so pleased for you, and you must feel so happy !!

congratulations !!

liz x

CONGRATS!!!:talk017:

Feb will be here before you know it!

whohoooo its party time, Waynetta I'm so pleased for you. The weeks will fly by now and before you know it you'll be trussed up like a turkey in your stockings, on the operating table ready for your best dreams to become a reality :p

Thanks everyone for your kind words. x

ooo, that is a really nice 'pretty'!!!:):):)

Ahhh, the student has become the master...:D:D:D

absolutely brilliant news Allie. Thats not long to wait at all. Do you know when youve got to start your pre op diet?

congtrats allie ..... not long now and you will be on the other side good luck hun and will be watching xxx

absolutely brilliant news Allie. Thats not long to wait at all. Do you know when youve got to start your pre op diet?
Hi Sam, Thankyou.
I believe its two weeks prior to the op date. They said I will get a letter confirming the date of the op and instructions about the diet. Soooo its just a waiting game as per, but I'm happy! hopefully you will hear something yourself soon!

Back