• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have my first appointment

Chellopmummy

So Hi!

Im Chelsea and I turn 27 tomorrow, I have been on the big side since I was 18 but even through school I wasn't the skinny girl and quite vividly remember being called "tank Ass" in maths lessons!

Anyway as a mum now I'm struggling to lose weight and after joining several dieting groups, losing 4 stone for my wedding and putting it all back on trying orlistat and seeing a dietician I am at the surgery point to help me get my life back.

MY mum had a gastric sleeve in June last year and this has willed me on to be successful like her however since getting my first appointment letter (22.02.2017) all I have been worrying about is what if they say no!

They can;t say no, I need my life back how do I get through this please?

Chelsea xx

I worry also but I'm sure it will be ok and if it isn't then appeal especially if you met the guidelines. How's your mum getting on with hers?

jj87 mums lost 7 and a half stone and although plateauing a little now shes doing a great job! where are u in your journey?

Hi and welcome, I also find myself worrying more and more about being rejected as I'm sure the majority of all the successful members have at some point, providing we are meeting the criteria and doing all that is asked of us we really don't have any more control over our fate so we must continue to remain positive, I know if I dwelled on it for too long I would turn to food as my comfort so it's simply not an option, I wish you good luck on your journey and look forward to following your posts, hope mum is doing well it's good to read that she's been successful

Back