• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have no clothes left!!

I am loving all the choices now open to me like the 'normal' section of new look and river island for the 1st time since i was 14 :) but even though im a 14/16 i still find jeans from evans are the best fit as most of the other shops have the low rise jeans which sit too low for me

its brilliant isnt it? due to my years of yo-yo dieting im still fishing out old clothes, i dont think i will need many new things til im a size 12 lol im definitely going to give the charity shops a look though.

im currently selling clothes from a size 18 to 24 on ebay, does anyone know if its ok to post a link anywhere on here for people who may be interested?

sainsbury's do jeans that are waist fit not hip , i bought some jeggings they are so comfortable :) i never thought i'd be doing that !

I have been hitting the charity shops, mine ain't that bad on price either and I always check out the sales racks.

I have been selling my bigger clothes on Facebook, made over £300!!!!

Because I have enormous boobs and live abroad I tend to get measured and buy bras in bulk. So having a clothes clear out and discovered 8 unworn /some in package bras. Will try to sell on ebay when I'm in the Uk in a couple of weeks. But it feels great chucking out the size 24, 26 and 28. I don't want go buy too many size 20/22 cos I don't intend to stay this size. Cant wait yo be a size 16/18 :)

Last edited:
angiemason said:
sainsbury's do jeans that are waist fit not hip , i bought some jeggings they are so comfortable :) i never thought i'd be doing that !

Thanks ill have to take a trip sainburys ?

Matalan also have a sale on, lots of their clothes go up to a 20 and for the bigger sizes there is Rogers and Rogers range.

I find that the larger clothes in charity shops are usually frumpy and well worn.Am 20/22 and haven't been able to find anything.

Agree guys Sainburys, Asda & Tesco all doing great value clothes at mo. Also 2 for £7.50 or 3 for £10 T shirts in Next loads of great colours.
I am in between & have gone from size 30 to size 20 in less than 5 months. Still loosing so need clothes to wear now but don't want I spend too much as these (hopefully) will be too big in a few months.
Great to shop in cheaper shops as can get my size now. Just love that feeling.

For nicer clothes TK Maxx is brilliant. I bought a stunning maxi dress in there on Thursday for £16, ok so it's not £3 but it's dressy and beautiful and a designer label. I got other maxi dresses earlier in the season from H&M size medium for just under £14. Trouble is I'm a shortarse and can't sew so I need them shortening and the shortening costs me more than the dress lol! I'm a size 12 in pretty much everything now so shopping anywhere is such a breeze!

I'm just loving the fact that I don't ever has to shop in Evans again! Before when I was a 32+ i walked around, tried things on and bought anything that remotely fitted! Now I'm down to a 22 (and still a way to go!) I walked in there a few weeks ago and didn't see anything I liked - then I thought to myself 'I only came in here because I had too' now I never will again! I'm loving Asda, and Tesco, and Yours! (ok Yours does up to 32 but so much cheaper and nicer than Evans!)

Long live the sale rails!! lol x

kurvykaren said:
I'm just loving the fact that I don't ever has to shop in Evans again! Before when I was a 32+ i walked around, tried things on and bought anything that remotely fitted! Now I'm down to a 22 (and still a way to go!) I walked in there a few weeks ago and didn't see anything I liked - then I thought to myself 'I only came in here because I had too' now I never will again! I'm loving Asda, and Tesco, and Yours! (ok Yours does up to 32 but so much cheaper and nicer than Evans!)

Long live the sale rails!! lol x

Karen we sound very alike size wise before and currently, and i also did the buying anything that remotely fitted. Currently on holiday abroad this week and all my killer outfits are from new Looks, tesco and Primark - much cheapness! Xx

I think I'm getting a bit obsessive with the clothes buying. But it feels so GOOD!! Even now xx

Back