• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have seen something beautiful tonight

chrisa

Last FRiday night a little boy of 8 fell in the river and after a week of searching all emergency services and the local community and others around the county the body has still not been found. His older sister is in one of our groups and another brother is in yr 7. Recently mam had a premature baby who is now bout ready to come home. Tonight his family friends and community have gone down to the spot about 9.20 as it got dark and they have been releasing chinese lantern they are still releasing them after 25 minutes, unfortunately i had hoped to join in but have had rough day with stomach pains today so decided not to go but what a sight lighting up the sky, we all hopew that his little body is recovered soon, wish you could all see it. xx very sad xx :cry:

Aw Christa :sigh: I have been following this on Sky & it is so tragic. Poor little lamb ... hope he is found soon for his families sake :cry: xxx

Aw Christa :sigh: I have been following this on Sky & it is so tragic. Poor little lamb ... hope he is found soon for his families sake :cry: xxx

It is very sad but everyone has been supportive there are still some lanterns going up into the night sky. poor little mite, problem was the 2 he was playing with went home after it and was bout half an hour later before they told any one so he will have been carried away by the time emergency services got here. xx

We've been following this too. My eldest is 8 also and she was really upset about it - they've been praying for him at school.

Poor little thing - his parents must be going through hell x

Oh no, that's so sad....it makes me realise how lucky I am when I hear of the terrible things some families go through.
That poor family must be devastated, hope they find him soon.
Em xx

Terribly sad. Every time I hear a story like that it makes me count my blessings. X

Oh no..poor little man... i will send a prayer to his family and friends. And i hope he found soon xx

To not have lost him is bad enough but to not know where the poor child is must be devastating.I hope they find him soon......

Yeah there have been lots of people out looking professional and the general public they are still looking even if they have scaled down the search which they have now, but its hard for the police to guess where he is some where between us and the North sea, they have gates closed as the water approaches the sea and nets up which are getting checked regularly, it really is heartbreaking, they have made a little shrine where he went in the river lots of candles and teddybear and flowers and little cards from school and friends, they have put his little spider man suit there too. WE must be at least 30 miles from the sea so there is a lot of ground to cover, and the water is receeding a bit. We all just hope his littlle body is recovered soon, so that the family can start grieving for him properly. Have been down today very emotional xx

Back