• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I hope all your bums have shrunk!

Good luck for today Caren :)

good luck mate,will be thinking of ya xxx

by this time tomorrow you will be done!

Linch pin, keystone whatever you want to call it, thats what you are to lots of people on here. I wish you all the best and hope you hang around here as a skinny bird so I can take advantage of you, ooo er, or at least of your experiences.

All Caren's tests were good & she is second on tomorrow's list, woo hoo :D:D:D:D Tomorrow she will be well on the way to being an ex over weight person :D C'MON Caren :D:D:D
Missing you chick & sending you all my prayer's & good wishes ... will await tomorrow's call with anticipation ... thanks for arranging it, my darlin ...
1 more sleep, sweeheart, mwah xxx

TwinkleTwinkle said:
All Caren's tests were good & she is second on tomorrow's list, woo hoo :D:D:D:D Tomorrow she will be well on the way to being an ex over weight person :D C'MON Caren :D:D:D
Missing you chick & sending you all my prayer's & good wishes ... will await tomorrow's call with anticipation ... thanks for arranging it, my darlin ...
1 more sleep, sweeheart, mwah xxx

Thanks for the update Twink. So happy for you Caren!!! Woohoo!! All my love to you xxx

Good luck Caren! Can't wait for the informative updates! Hope everything goes well & you have a comfortable 1st night. Take care keeps us informed x

Best wishes for tomorrow Caren !!

Soz I have not been online for 4 days, but sending you my belated good wishes! xx

All the best mate, thinking of you x

jessoliver2012 said:
where are you having it done? good luck i hope all goes well and u recover quick :) xx

I'm in Czech republic with cosmetic Bliss jess, thanks xxx

from me phone :D

image-3609295832.jpg

Bahaha

Very sexy csren :)xx

Love the pic!! Lol! Looking shhhheeexxyy!!! Lol!

Fuffs said:
Love the pic!! Lol! Looking shhhheeexxyy!!! Lol!

Hahaha you want me now :D lol xxx

Caren said:
Hahaha you want me now :D lol xxx

I am turned and putting on my jersey for the other team as I type! Lol!! You actually look good though lol

Back