• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can you eat tortilla wraps??????

I'm a bander and can't tolerate them. One bite and I'm off to regurgitate but I'm the same with any type of bread so maybe its just me. You'll never know till you try it so get in there Lin and give it a go lol. Good luck and hope you enjoy your holsxx

I'm a bander and can't tolerate them. One bite and I'm off to regurgitate but I'm the same with any type of bread so maybe its just me. You'll never know till you try it so get in there Lin and give it a go lol. Good luck and hope you enjoy your holsxx
Thanx hun will do hehe.x

I find the ones from morrisons are great but cannot tollerate the ww ones. Its a case of try a bit and see.

Enjoy your hols!

thanx samsmum will do.xx

I have been doing wraps since about 6 months out, I can eat half of one from subway or a whole kids sized one. It really just varies from person to person. Also, just as an aside, why not have your burger but minus the bun? A well seasoned burger eaten with a knife & fork plus a bit of salad can be a joyful thing!

hiya hun ive not tried burgers yet theis was a chicken wrap on the menu of the pub we go to for lunch on our hol as i thought id better check what i can eat b4 i get there lol

i used to have burger and chips with coleslaw but i think all i could eat now would be the coleslaw hahahaha i think i will try one at home first and see how that goes and if ok then i knw im good if not i will still get one and just eat the filling with salad but now youve mentioned burgers hhhhmmmmmm i think i will make my own burgers and try one at least then i knw whats in it lol

I always have the southern fried chicken wrap when I go in weatherspoons and I am fine with it sometimes I can eat it all and some times just half depends on the day lol

thanx tina im like that some days i find i can eat a whole peice of seeded batch toast (small loaf) and some days just over half its weird isnt it some days you can eat more others hardley a thing very strange.x

Hi,

I can eat wraps and I'm only 7 months post op - feeling gutty now though - I can eat just over half a wrap but I tend to eat more of the contents and leave more of the tortilla.

x

thanx porpo i might just do that hehe.x

Back