• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I Phone or not to I Phone??

lisa x

is very happy!
HI..
Could the I phone users amongst you tell me if the I phone is worth the money they cost...?
I really cant make up my mind ....
I use my phone and average 1000 mins a month...
I don't usually use my phone for email web browsing etc(its really not up to the job..lol)but would I guess if it was easier to do on the Iphone.
Is it a 5 minute toy I will get bored of?

Lisa x xx

ive got an iphone and i love it - id never have any different phone now i will always want a phone that is as capable as this one is but to be honest with you luv i got mine free on contract... i wouldnt pay for one... there soooooo expensive and not worth forking that much out for at all! have you thought about getting one on contract?

Took me ages to get used to mine but now I wldnt be without it. Only problem was once I got one my lads wanted one too. So my ungrateful teenage son's both got one too..

I have been offered a 3gs for £250 that's only a few days old...my friend broke his 3g and went and bought a iphone 4 on contract. Then he went to apple and they replaced the 3g that was was broke.(hence why I got this offer on the table)

I don't know if I should bite his arm off or just not bother...
I have always liked the phone but only ever used a phone to make calls(not really for all the whistle and bells that come with phones lol)
I am not one for contracts keeley..I have commitment issues lol

If you not gonna use it for, texts, net etc. the £250 is a lot of money. My phone is my lifeline & I am never without it, so its worth every penny to me.

yeah! what gig is it? 8GB? id offer him £200 but its not a bad price for what your getting.... ask him to have a play about with it see if you will get on with it or have a look what the normal second hand price is on ebay!

it took me some time to get used to txting on it though, lol with the little touch screan keypad that its got lol if youve got fat fingers like me you hit the wrong button all the time, im used to it now though, lol - i wouldnt b without mine now

yeah! what gig is it? 8GB? id offer him £200 but its not a bad price for what your getting.... ask him to have a play about with it see if you will get on with it or have a look what the normal second hand price is on ebay!
I have looked on ebay..old scratched ones are going for £200...
its a 16gb and is new in the box.
my friend paid £180 for the replacement from apple..
He knoes its worth £250 on ebay.(may discuss price in more detail later in the week..)
I have had a touch phone and played with them before..I agree about the texting..there is a knack.
I am trying to justify the money..

well if you dont like contratcs hun then id say go for it - your right you probs wont get a nearly new one for that money and at least you know who your getting it from! personally id go for it hun x

well if you dont like contratcs hun then id say go for it - your right you probs wont get a nearly new one for that money and at least you know who your getting it from! personally id go for it hun x
the only reason I am considering is because he is a close friend and I know its all legit...
I could end up with a dodgy nicked one from ebay..
thanks keeley...I may go for it...need to sort funds out....

Snatch his arm off lol...its a bargain Id pay that for one....you should have it :D x
it does seem a good deal jacqui...I certainly couldn't afford it new as a PAYG or on contract.
I never spent more that £100 on a phone..it does seem extravagant...which is why I am questioning people if they use them or are they just a toy you get bored of.

youl never look back at the old crappy phones that dont do much then and youl be having a ball with talking carl and phone tracker and all the rest of it, lol, id be lost without mine xxxx

I know Lisa, its a lot of money but if you dont like it you could always sell it on, Im sure youd get your money back off it :D go on.......you know you want to ;) x

I would snap his hand off too, i love mine, and its been invaluable when waiting for important emails etc. my hubby has blackberry and hes going to swop to iphone now. i'd only ever had a basic phone before and worried wud be too hightec... nah its sooo easy.

I didn't think I'd ever have an iphone, but got mine as a free upgrade. Initially I had decided to have a blackberry as that is what DH has, but changed my mind at the last minute. All I can say is that I absolutely love it and use it constantly.

The only down side is that I need to charge it every evening as the battery life is not the best.

x

still not sure what to do to be honest...I think I will have it, but I don't usually spend this sort of money on myself.especially on a phone....
I think I will take it and if I get bored, or not use it to its potential I will sell it on...
just trying to rationalise the expense and find the money..lol

on a lighter note i am sure there are a few apps that would come in handy for WLS eg calorie counters,fitness pals etc...
in fact if you have one could you tell me if you have used these kind of apps and found them helpful.(after all I do al these thing but on the P.C lol)

I would say "treat yourself Lisa" because your worth it....Also you know if you hate it you can sell it on ebay and get all your money back, no problem (if not more) xxx

I had a 3g and now i have a 4, i love them great for emailing and keeping appointments and you find new app's and smart things it can do everyday....you wont regret a iphone. xx

Back