• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I,ve add my op....

kpnuts

I ad my band fitted on tuesday, feel a bit sore still, but not had much pain really, just one hole,s very sore but e said thats the one where the band went in so it would be more brused and sore... feel ok now was a bit tearfull fa the 1st day, just glad ta get home. :eek::talk017:

welcome to the losers side, each day will improve and the sore ness will go, take it easy and good luck on your new journey x

Congrats and good to hear your home and recovering.

You are bound to feel sore theres a lot of tugging n pushing goes on in that theatre room :p

Hormones will be out of synch too so dont worry about bawling even if it is at the kettle boiling, you'll start to feel yourself in a couple of days.

Just take it easy and look forward to the weight loss :D

Yeahhhhyyy!!! Congrats Kerry, it will start dropping off now x x x

Congrats on having your op! I hope you feel better each and every day.

Welcome home hun! Welcome to the losers bench! xx

Good luck with your weight loss journey, Each day you will start to feel better

Congratulations and all the very best with your weightloss, looking forward to following your success story! :D
Cuppa xx

Thats brill that they can do it through on incision! Congrats on the op and welcome to the losing side :) look forward to hearing how you get on :)

Back