• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i wanna boost up my posts so i can add a photo

what hotel did ya stay in hun was it the dolby or the campinalle ive stayed in both when i lived the other end of liverpool hehe but now im like a 20min walk from em hehe

u got ur picture well done u x

what hotel did ya stay in hun was it the dolby or the campinalle ive stayed in both when i lived the other end of liverpool hehe but now im like a 20min walk from em hehe

Not one of the posh ones lol. The Holiday Inn Express, was basic but not bad. So we had more money to shop lol.

What wls you waiting for?
I'm waiting for Bypass.

im waiting for bypass to hun well im hoping thats what im goin to get offered coz im a choc lover lol

hi rybens i sure did heheh ive now added a photo album of my journey so far if anyone wants a peek hehe

im waiting for bypass to hun well im hoping thats what im goin to get offered coz im a choc lover lol

Have you seen the consultant/surgeon yet?

My consultant thought bypass would be better for me because I'm diabetic and have high blood pressure amongst other things.

no i go to see surgeon on the 17th of this month hun so finngers xd he says keyhole bypass i dont want open surgery

no i go to see surgeon on the 17th of this month hun so finngers xd he says keyhole bypass i dont want open surgery

If you know his name maybe someone else on here has had him and will be able to tell you if he does keyhole or open.

Hiya Pinkylin!

Was cool chatten last night, i can see youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! :D

xxxxxxx

i dot knw his name hun its either dr kerrigan or someone else cant remember his name now but i do knw kerrigan does keyhole so im hopin its him.x

hi emma yeh it was hehe u can see me now lol ive put pics in my album to if ya wanna peek hehe

I have just had a nosey!

You are so pretty! :) xxxx

ahhhhh tar hun hehehe but hopefully i will be prettier when im slimmer

yeh it is hun and yeh he does its the other surgeon who also works in that hosp that does open surgery i think

I just added some pics too!! :D

well talk about getin ya wires crosse am i so stupid or what? im not goin to see the consultant its an assesment appointment where they talk about ops and where they take bloods and stuff then when my bloods have come back if everythins ok i then see the surgeon then after that i get my op apointment i thought it was all goin a lil to smoothly lol oh well onwards and upwards im pretty healthy i think so it shouldnt be much of a wait i hope but i defo dont think i will be getin it b4 crimbo now and i knw i will pig out and gain weight which is what i dont want i will just have to try and counteract any naughtyness i do with excercise

Back