• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I will keep focused! I will keep focused!

sugga

Good Morning Everyone!

I woke up this morning and before I opened eyes I said a silent pray thanking God for giving me this new day. I am not a church goer as such but have had my moments in the past when I have attended church and enjoyed it, and God did work a miracle on me about 5 years ago.

I found out a couple of days ago that someone im not close to but have know for years was found at home dead at 47 years old. It makes you realise how lucky we are.

Anyway on a more positive note I went to the gym yesterday and managed to do a lot more. I was shattered when i got home and my energy was sapped so i just relaxed really for the rest of the day.

Is been two days since the start of my pre op diet and i must say i feel better already, im not as bloated and dont feel as sluggish which is good.

Well its off to take my son to football soon and the family are coming round for dinner. Thanks all for listening, you are great.

Happy Sunday Everyone! xxxxxAndrea.

Hi Mixxy, Iv not had a letter through yet love, but Mr Patels secretary told me the other day that 12 weeks from my pre op takes me to the 15th of December so surgery should be on the 16th December so im all hyped up for around that time really.
You were right also Mixxy that from the beginning of November all opsx were being done at the Northern so i will defo have mine done there.
I have had all my pre op consultations at the Hallamshire is that what asking me? I havent attended any support groups of any kind as yet but was told there is one held up Norton end is that right?x

I'm a firm believer in the man upstairs, it took me till now to realise whilst sat in church today that i owed him thanks not only for helping me live through the operation but also giving me such a easy time with it....

We all need a little something to believe in xx

Back