• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I Yazoo a good drink post op?

los in it

I was in Tesco yesterday and on special offer was this yazoo milkshake was high in protein(3.1g) I see people have been taking milkshakes so if its good I may get some for when my time comes just needed advise from others thanks

I was in Tesco yesterday and on special offer was this yazoo milkshake was high in protein(3.1g) I see people have been taking milkshakes so if its good I may get some for when my time comes just needed advise from others thanks

It's got 11g of sugar per 100g, which is quite a lot. If your pre op, your better off with sugar free crusha or a protein shake. If your post op and you've had a bypass, 11g of sugar may be too much and make you dump.

I didn't notice that ! I recall others here taking about reducing sugar I only saw the bit on the label saying high in protein and didn't read the rest, so thanks for the tip !

no added sugar crusha the liquid in bottles is the way to go, makes a change and just make it with milk, add skimmed milk powder if you need extra protein :)

I'm a bypasser and wouldn't touch Yazoo or anything with such a high sugar % unless I wanted to make myself feel very unwell or put on weight - I don't want to do either! Also, a great deal of 0%fat yoghurts have very high sugar %, some in the region of 13% or more. Shocking.

Back