• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im a newbie :)

mrsem

Hi everyone

Im been a part of the LOSS service for the past year which ive lost over 2 stone since starting

Ive just got back from a surgery educational day which was very informative indeed ?

I have a GP appointment in 2 weeks to discuss going to panel with my decision ive been back an forth for months as to whether i want surgery or not but i have decided to go with the bypass

Im here to help support others on their journey and have people help me on mine

Looking forward to joining everyones discussions cxxx

Welcome to the forum. Its a big step you are taking, but one everyone here can and will relate to. Its been the best decision I ever made and I am sure most people will agree. Look forward to following your progress.

Hello newbie!
Welcome to , if I say so myself, fantastic site! Im a bypasser and dont regret it for a single second best decision I ever made, I wish you all the sucess in the world

Well done for making the decision, it took me 8 years! Don't look back and good luck X

Wow what a fantastic response thanks so much everyone
When did you have your bypass? And i agree with you greatly it really is a fantastic site

Emma xx

Welcome. Yep - I was bypassed in July 13 when I was 50 years old. I was 19.5stone at my biggest (size 24 heading to 26). By Spring 14 I was 10stone and a size 10. I have remained stable ever since. It was the best decision I have ever made and the hardest thing I have ever done. Yes, it was an immense challenge (and continues to be even after 2.5years) but all good, and life is fabulous. My only regret is not having the opportunity when I was younger as my life would have been so very different.

I have a thread in Gastric Bypass RNY: Inspirational photos before and after. It is titled Feeling Fit and Fabulous: Surgery July 13 ... Take a look at just one person's experience of life after bypass.

I am excited for you and look forward to sitting on the Losers' Bench with you xxxx

Welcome :) Another bypasser here (mini bypass) - had it done in October and not regretting it so far. It's a big decision but, once made, it's exciting!

Wow lilicglittergirl thats amazing!!!

Im currently 19.7 stone 5"7
my biggest was 22 stone a year ago.( i was told to loose as much weight as possible before surgery)
How has your excess skin been?
My goal weight is 10stone

Thabks to both of you im so excited to start my journey and join you all on the losers bench

Whoop whoop xxx

Back