• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im back, and OMFG!!

Thanks all. Hubby got me some benefibre, it was reduced in boots to £1 for 7 sachets, so got me 2 lots. And just had my first one in my co-codomal water and it was fine. Couldnt tell!! Thanks for that.

Ive got 6 war wounds!! one is really big on my left side, and its like a big dent in my stomach, and thats where most of the pain is. But im keeping on top of it with all the tablets!!

glad to hear you are home but sorry you are in so much pain :( keep up the the pain killers!! and take it easy! take care x

Hiya sorry to hear your in pain but glad everything went well for you.
Keep on taking the painkillers and rest as much as you need to and it will get easier.
Take care xxx

Sorry to hear you feel so ill too, I have been really ill since I had the band fitted two weeks ago and then had a huge haematoma in my stomach so had to have an op on the 2nd day for that. I am still feeling a bit rough but well enough to look on my laptop!! Whoaa!! I am happy about that at least. I woke up feeling sick this morning so hope I wake up feeling better tomorrow.

I am wondering whether to try Benefibre?? I have IBS due to endometriosis on the bowel and it has been loads worse since the op due to gas and milky diet I think. I normally take Normacol granules from GP but I am scared that it will get stuck if I take it. Apparently it doesn't swell in the stomach but only when it reaches the bowel but I am too scared to try. I have been taking Fybogel with Mebeverine instead but that hasn't been working very well at all and tastes foul (which is not great when you feel sick!!) Sometimes I can't swallow it at all because of the taste. Normcol tastes lovely.

Anyway I will stop babbling now. I hope you feel better soon. Mel XX

Glad your back home safely. Sorry to hear your in pain, it will get easier to bear soon. Take care and sip sip sip!

Thank u everyone xxx

Back