• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm back!!!

fairyringuk

free your spirit
Have been having major comp probs and on getting back online was lost, couldnt find anyone on the group at all, but today having had a mail from someone have found my way back........hooray thought you had all emigrated lol.

My surgery is on Monday at 11a.m., it has come round so so quick ..............I am excited and nervous, but you guys who have already had your bypass will know what I mean. I will be glad now when it is done and Ican get on with adjusting to my new diet change.
I had three appts last week with the anaesthetist who was so lovely and very helpful and spent a good hour with me, I was impressed, have also seen the dietician again for my post op diet sheets and diet recommendations for the first 8/10 weeks, and had my pre op appt last Friday.
Am back on the milk diet which I am finding hard as I am so cold, so using the charring cross one which has a bit more carb and that is helping.

Good to see you are all doing so well with your weight and nice to be able to communicate again.

Jay xx

Welcome back Jay :):) glad u found us lol. Omg just 6 days till ur op then u will be taking ur well deserved space on the losers bench.
Good luck with ur pre op, take care xxx

Not long now! I am really pleased for you. Is the lack of carbs the reason I am freezing? I had no idea! My kids think I am hysterical!

welcome back! hope all goes well i know what you mean about feeling nervous and excited, i thought prior to my op id be petrified the morning of my surgery but when it came to my op day in a strange way i found myself excited and looking forward to it!!

Glad all your pc probs are sorted fairyring and youve found your way back here lol. Good luck for Monday Xx

Welcome back Jay!

Not long to wait now for your op...

Love Mini xxx

Welcome back Jay hun:)I bet you're so excited for your op.You'll soon be on the losing side :D:D

Hi Jay, great to have you back, and OMG - your surgery date seems to have come round so quickly.

We'll save you a seat on the losers bench. Cant wait to hear all about it. x

Hi Jay, I'm so glad to hear that your op. is so soon. Very very best of luck x

Hi jay, good luck.
This time next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sue.

Back