• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm getting a Dalmation

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
I'm getting Rocky soon July 10th from a good friend of mine, hes now 5 years old but shes had a baby and is a little too big to be around the baby so hes coming to live with us, hes so lovely and we are all excited about him coming to us especially my 10 year old son Ryan.... heres a pic of him below i will post more once ive met him and he becomes part of our family x

Attachments

• rocky.jpg
    rocky.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 69

Louanne79

Aww! He looks absolutely adorable! Sooo cute.
xXx

POPPET

Sunny Horizons
:)Great news:)
Can't wait to see more photosx

wizzbang

Loads of exercise on the cards for you and your sone then lol.
Well done taking over the responsibility of loving Rocky. He's gorgeous.
I love the flower and the 'daft as a brush' look on his face.
Enjoy!
Lynne x

Montana

What a cutie!! He's gorgeous!! I love dogs, would have a house full if my OH would let me but he's set me a limit of two lol!

H x

xxsarahxx

He's a real cutie...bet you can't wait x

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
im so excited thanks to everyone that replied, i told Ryan my son hes 10, this morning before he went to school and hes a teeny weeny little bit EXCITED lol haha xxxx

mandym1

Such a cutie.. I love dogs, I they make a home complete x

blueeyes

Gorgeous!! More photos please x

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
Gorgeous!! More photos please x

as requested another pic, this is his latest snapshot taken by his current owner...... im going to pick him up tomorrow (10th) im excited :)

Attachments

• spotty.jpg
    spotty.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 35

Miss Tickle

He's beautiful Liz. Have a lovely time introducing him to his new home tomorrow. I bet you'll be bsest pals in no time at all :eek:)

suepat10

I'm in love!!

My 1st MIL was a championship show judge (different breed) and she used to get grumpy when I'd desert them and decamp to the Dalmatian ring!!