• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm getting a Dalmation

thanks for all your lovely comments...... i will post more pics when i have him tomorrow xxx

OMG that picture ! I want rocky to come and live with me - I am in love !!!

When do the 100 others arrive?
xx

xx

:rolleyes: Paws off hehe :p x x x

xx

this is him when he was a puppy at 8 weeks old ahhh bless ;)

Attachments

• rockypup.jpg
    rockypup.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 29
Paws off hehe x x x

Fight ya! Actually my Cally the Collie wouldn't like sharing her home, so you are safe.

HA HA puppy Rocky looks like a little garden ornament!

how fab,,, ive got two border terriers i had three but the oldest who was 16 died xmas 2009 we still miss him every day but we've still got daisy and oscar and you all will have rocky. i think it is wonderful you taking him on as they are part of the family and it must be very upsetting for your friend, but at least she knows he's going to his lovely new family xxx

How's he settling in Liz?

Liz is too busy to let us know Miss Tickle.

Too busy cuddling - or clearing up all he has chewed ! :doggy:

Liz is too busy to let us know Miss Tickle.

Too busy cuddling - or clearing up all he has chewed ! :doggy:

im here, im here ! Luckily hes not a chewer and is very good if needs to be left he is a proffesional food theif but this is in a Dalmations nature anyway so all food has to be locked away lol :D Rocky has settled in extremley well and is being a very good boy, hes a little over weight hehe, but we know that feeling well, hes now on a diet and is getting lots of exercise and is loving it here with us.... i feel very honoured that his old owner chose me to be his new mummy, pics are below.... click on the thumbnails :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 59
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 59
  • rocky 013.jpg
    rocky 013.jpg
    556.5 KB · Views: 56
  • rocky 003.jpg
    rocky 003.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 53
  • rocky 019.jpg
    rocky 019.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Aww Liz, he's gorgeous, it looks like your son has got a new best friend, Karen x

Gastric bypass on the cards for Rocky then HA HA. Those pictures are lovely, I love the one in the kitchen, the one lying with your son, the one where he is asleep - All of them (better not leave out the one with you and hubby and your son in the garden!)
Both you are Rocky are lucky - Did you know him well before? He seems to have settled so well.

Gastric bypass on the cards for Rocky then HA HA. Those pictures are lovely, I love the one in the kitchen, the one lying with your son, the one where he is asleep - All of them (better not leave out the one with you and hubby and your son in the garden!)

:D glad you like our Pictures :rolleyes:
Both you are Rocky are lucky - Did you know him well before? He seems to have settled so well.

id never met him before but id seen lots of pics of him growing up as he lived with a fellow bander friend of mine and shes got a young baby thats crawling and is a bit big and clumsy around her so thats why hes now with me, hes settled better than i could ever imagine xxx

Wow your son and Rocky look like they have been pals for life. They look so good together. Big AHHHHHH

Wow your son and Rocky look like they have been pals for life. They look so good together. Big AHHHHHH

:) they certainly do love each other aww :rolleyes:

Attachments

• rocky 008.jpg
    rocky 008.jpg
    489.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 51
  • rocky 006.jpg
    rocky 006.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 39
  • rocky 007.jpg
    rocky 007.jpg
    487.8 KB · Views: 50
Travellingman said:
They are fantastic dogs. I had two, who where not litter sisters (one was 3 days older) and they were

Inseparatable. One was totally deaf and the other had perfect hearing. Roxy would spend hours licking Maddie's ears and if I sent Roxy outto get Maddie she would bring her back by gently tugging on her ear. Maddie was 10 1/2 was she passed away and Roxy was 12.

You will have years of fun and enjoyment.

Inseparatable. One was totally deaf and the other had perfect hearing. Roxy would spend hours licking Maddie's ears and if I sent Roxy outto get Maddie she would bring her back by gently tugging on her ear. Maddie was 10 1/2 was she passed away and Roxy was 12.

You will have years of fun and enjoyment.

aww bless they sound adorable.my Rocky has perfect hearing though, hes 5 now if we have 5-7 happy years togther then my job is done we love him ever so much, but hes the most greedy doggy ive even known :eek: but extra cute with it :) heres 2 pics below of us having huggs awww :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    490.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 39
Back