• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi all i went to liverpool suport group last night and

pinkylin

found it very interesting and i will be goin again next month there where peeps there that showed us b4 and after pics which was good and there was a man called ken there who is from the murryfield hosp where im going formy assesment tomoz he was lovely and he has had the bypass to and lost loads of weight and is lookin good.

I met Maz (bigandbouncy) there shes lovely but i didnt get much chance to speak to here as there was these 2 ladys siting next to me so couldnt get a chance and ten i left earley as my m8 had to go so i never even got a chance to say goodbye as when we left there was talking goin on so didnt want to disrupt it so big and bouncy if your reading this lovely meeting you and hopefully next time we can chat more or if ever ya fancy a meet up in town for a coffee or somethin let me knw lin.x:D:p;)

Sounds like a really good get together, can only be a good thing... Always nice when you can see the results of people and now you've found b&b you have a weight loss buddy :) excellent. Good luck at the hospital today xxx

ta julie i go hosp tomoz hun and im really looking forward to it ken told us what happens there also my m8 told me what happens as she had her apt there last month she said you go in you get shown around then you sit through a presentation then you see the dietician and the vampire who takes ya blood hahaha ya do a mrsa swap ecg get ya weight bmi and height done and i think thats about it but i will tell you more after my apt tomos lin.x

Morning Pinky!Yes was a great meeting very interesting and informative.Smashing to meet you too!Wondered were you had gone at the end!We will meet up and have a coffee deffo.I was really pleased that Ken said the doctors I had seen at the wl clinic were some of the best,puts your mind at ease.Others there were under them too.Some of the weight losses were unbelievable.One girl who didnt look like she had ever had a problem had lost 18st!! and had a baby 20 months ago.People spoke about plastic surgery they had,and we could ask anything.Ken Clare running the group is a bariatric nurse at Murrayfield on the Wirral were Myself and Pinkylin will be done.Will go next month as a psych is giving a talk.

hiya b&b glad you not upset wid me lol yeh was gud i will defo be ther nxt month and my m8 who was wid me last night should be done by then we think woop woop yeh ther was some peeps there that you thought to ya self no way where you ever big its amazin what it can do isnt it i cant wait let me knw when ya in town hun and we will meet up for a coffee defo was so nice to meet ya

gaelic girl it would be lovely if we could all meet up wouldnt it and thanx i will let yano how i get on tomos as soon as im home lol lin.x

Back