• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im happy bcos I've lost 4lbs this week

Hi everyone,

I'm feeling very positive today because I have lost 4lbs this week. Its very welcome after the plateaux I had on week three. The puree food helped to shed these pounds. I try to weigh myself weekly to track my progress now (although I have to confess the 1st two weeks I just could'nt help weighing myself daily).

Thank you to everyone who has given me such good advice post band. Your support is invaluable to me. I could'nt put a price on it.

Hope you all had a good Christmas and have a fab new year.
Kind Regards R x :D

Congrats hun on your loss. Glad that you are dropping those pounds again. Well done.

Thats brill well done

FAB NEWS WELL DONE YOU !

Thank you Liz. It is very disheartening when you get stuck at a weight with any diet. It felt like Id wasted my money for a while. My 1st fill in jan will help me a lot to stay focussed. This loss will see me though til then. Im chuffed. Tc R x

Thats fantastic news, well done. I know exactly how you feel about not moving as last week I lost only a pound and was devestated. I too couldn't resist weighing myself daily although I have a proper weigh in day on a wednesday when I go to boots and use that as official. With my sneaky weigh ins I can see I've lost already about 4 pounds this week so thats really made me feel good after what happened last week.

well done once again, you must be feeling great especially losing over the xmas period.

Back