• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im home!!!!

Jess78

Hey all,

Was discharged from hospital yesterday. Gastric bypass went without complications on wed. Just trying to start the liquid diet but can only manage 3-4 sips before feeling full up!! Can't wait too see what happens over the next few months. I'm already 2 stone lighter since starting my pre op diet yaaaaaay!! xx

welcome home and glad to hear all is well :)

Waheyyy! You will be a shadow of your former self. I bet you're buzzing! I havent had my bypass yet - Do you have loads of pain meds etc to bring home and take?

Waheyyy! You will be a shadow of your former self. I bet you're buzzing! I havent had my bypass yet - Do you have loads of pain meds etc to bring home and take?

I am totally buzzing!! Just to impatient for the weight to fully come off. I have come this far and certainly never ever going back!!!!

With the meds they gave me 200 co proximal dissolvable tabs but haven't needed them. The only pain I had was in the lower part of the stomach and towards to bowel when I was in hospital but when the removed the drainage tube it instantly stopped hurting. They also have me multivitamins, infacol to stop the wind, lansoprazole to coat the stomach and a med which I have to take to stop gallstones. I'm soon going to be rattling!! lol but tolerating them all. Good luck with your bypass, you soon will feel this great!! xx

Jess a big huge congratulations to you on 1. your weight loss surgery 2. your remarkable pre op weight loss!! here's to a fanstaic thinner future for you. Well Done!!!!;););)

Back