• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im new here

Hi I am new here. Just had my very first appointment at Luton and Dunstable hospital. I met with a nurse who asked a few questions. Had fasting bloods taken and have another appointment for 6 weeks time to put me on a practice run on the milk diet. I am opting for surgery but will take a year and at present don't know if I will be funded on Nhs. Looking forward to gather information and to be supported and support others:)

Hi I'm with Luton and dunstable I'm about 3 months in front of you how did milk go? ?

Hope all is going well x
Hello, im currently waiting for my first teir 4 appointment 17 days and counting yay still seems so far off but im hoping it will go quickly but on days like today can not come fast enough, im in extream pain my left hip/ lower back is so soar sitting walking standing all hurts no brake from it at moment. even had to get my 13 to help put my shoes on for me embarasing. ( i know i cant spell lol )

Back