• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im not happy unless im worrying over something..

cherry

well thats what it feels like! dont like it tho!!........

Morning lovelys :D sooo as most of you know i rang last week to the dietacian to say actually i would like the sleeve this didnt seem to be a problem and she said she d forward a letter to mr balupuri, she said tho i needed to be seen by either mr small or mr balupuri so they could explain everything and hear it from the horses mouth so to speak, i have been told my appointment is with mr small in oct i told her this and she went ooo i know but its incase one of his registers takes the clinic, ooo noooooo what do i do f this happens?........how rude will it look if i ask for mr small!!!... im worrying a little incase i dont get to see ether of the consultants xx

thanks hun, its just because ive seen consultant all ready, and she said that the registrar might take the clinics oo well i could ring i suppose to double check xx

just rang pheeeew ha she said even if the registar was there i can ask to sepak to mr small so thats good hey! thanks sweetpea x

Great news Kelly, I understand exactly how you feel, it's good to get that reassurance and so pleased that your fears have been cleared up... it won't be long for you now precious!

P..s... did you find your half of a sausage!! haha
xxx

no bev, how very bizarre hahahhaha x

Just hope you are not sitting on it Kell... xxx

ahhahahhahahahahha how very rude lol x

haa allie best not to hahhahhaha its bev being rudey rude again x

You lead me astray Kell xxx

hahahhahahhahaha meeeee NEVER xx

Yes, we are lovin it.... takes my mind off EATING!

Problem is I don't want to be sitting and making my backache....hubby gets moaning....

But I am getting to MISS you all...

xxx

oooo are you off again bev?..... xx

I'm off and on...

Feeling so much better for getting some regular stretches and exercise...

Enjoying it Kell, I've surprised myself!
xxx

well done you!! good your keeping it up x

Back