• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im not quite ready...

Thanks for the replies xx
Yes, I am the size that was previously only a fantasty of mine. When people would ask what size I would like to be I would say "a 14 would be awesome, a 12 would be even better but that wont happen. Anything around a 14/16 would be awesome" and in my head I never expected to get any littler than a 16/18. As you say Lisa, any littler than that just didnt compute and even though I know my size now it just still doesnt compute to be my dream size and getting smaller. So yes I think that maybe its because I never dreamt that a 10 was even possible.
I told my mum on the phone this morning that I am needing to buy some size 10 bottoms and she said again (second time now) "please dont get much slimmer love, you have a lovely little body on you now, please, stop soon". In what world do I have a lovely little body? In clothes it does look fairly decent actually but I seriously must have missed the memo that informed me that THAT was possible...and I still have another 15lbs to lose!!!
I swear Im going to wake up any moment in my old huge body and find that this is all just a wonderful dream...this surely cant be real!
I hope that all of you lovely people out there have wonderful journies and if you gain even a quarter of the joy that my journey has given to me then wow, youre going to end up VERY happy people xxx
Steph xx

I'm so happy for you Steph, you've worked hard for your "lovely little body", so embrace it!! Its not a dream, its a dream come true.

As you know I'm only 4 days post op & I'm full of self doubt. Everyone keeps asking me how much I've lost!! I got weighed before I left hospital & had put on 2kg from being admitted. So I'm now feeling like I'll be the one a bypass doesn't work for.

But just reading your posts fills me with hope & even if I'm half as successful as you, I'll be very happy.

Well done Steph & enjoy!!

Your photo looks fantastic, what a poser ;)

Thank you xxx
Beefy...I used to think that too, I often said the same thing to my husband, I dont feel like that now though, I dont know why though.
J-Mo...you will have put a bit on due to the fluids they pump you with in the hospital and because of all of the swollen bits, so dont worry too much, you will lose what you gained plus soooooo much more.
Both of you ladies are gorgeous by the way, I often look at your profile pictures and think how gorgeous you both are...just wanted to say that xx
Steph xx

I'm so pleased that you're pleased Steph. You have worked so hard at this and you deserve all that you have achieved. Even through the hard times you have had so much support for others. You look hot in your new photo BTW...;):D

hello there steph,

I think you should be the PIN-UP for wls !!!
You should be very very proud of yourself!
I hope I can be as good as you...
ONCE UPON A TIME...i was a size 10/12 and hope I get there again..!!

take care xx

Me a pin up...hahaha the only thing in my life thats ever involved pin up was a pair of knickers with weak elastic hahaha
God bless you for being so lovely though xx
Steph xx

P.S you will be awesome back at your 10/12...though you are now Im sure xxx

Back