• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im having a bloody moment

cherry

so lately ive been abit stressed for want of a better word, ive just sat here and thought imagine if i get to my third appointment and they say NO!!! after the team meeting about me, she did say she didnt think there was any problems etc but can you even believe if that happened!... im not sure why im like this as i do have alot of stress at min, what with autism hovering over my son, hubbi in afghan, csa (do NOT even get me started) on that one, job waiting, and im doing this all on my own, so occasionally hahhahahaha i have a little nurotic lapse like this time, nobody really understands as ny family dont want me to have it done, so i cant talk to them, cant burden it on my hubbi as thats not fair, so unfortunatly you lot have got the brunt.... tut sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry you dont even need to answer hahahha just thought id vent xxxx

aw kelly, everyone has their little down moments, i dont know how you manage to stay bubbly all the time, it must be hard just with mason, yet alone anything else. dont worry about venting on here hun, thats what we're here for. and i cant think why they would turn you down, i think everyone must feel a bit like this just before they go for their appointments, so dont worry cos its normal. hubby will soon be home and hopefully he can share the burden with you then, csa, dont know about that, but try not to stress. just remember we're here for you anytime you need us. hugs n snuggles x

arghhhhhh thanks peeps x im ok now ;)

as long as your ok now hun thats alright. having a good rant n rave every now and then dosnt do us any harm does it. just remember, your not on your own. hugs x

Oh Kelly love. You vent away. In fact you have my mobile so text me ... Often!

As for the CSA - I have some experience with them. I will gladly answer any questions if I can x

karen :( the csa are beeep beeep beeep beeep.... jase has another son to his foirst marriage never missed a payment! doesnt want to no pay either! yet they screwed him over massively just cos they can as he s military grrrr ive my mp involved and im taking it to the independant tribunal.... my hubbi is rotton with stuff like this just takes anything lying down but i wont, so its me fighting this at the min! haha i would likeone day or thing that i dont have to fight for! i tell ya id give anything for a easy life xxx

good on you kell, the csa are either all or nothing, they seem to ignore some ppl yet screw others, its a totally unfair system, if someone is willing to pay, they should just leave it as it is. good luck huni, big hugs x

Sorry you have so much to cope with. It must be so tough on your own. They're not going to turn you down Kelly, coz you've done SO brilliant! Vent away honey. xxx

thanks sweetpea xx

Good on ya Kelly, you keep fighting for what you want! No one will do it for us hun and in the end its worth it...hope your feeling a bit better now :D x

thanks dotty im ok now haha was a very quick flash of sorry for myself xxx

Sending lots of feel good vibes and hugs Kelly.

love

Rebirth xx

Back