• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im gutted

been to drs

been to doctors this evening, and she has given me a weeks supply of water tablets to try and sort out my ankles, also she is trying me on morphine patches instead of the slow release capsules, ive got 3 to try, and i have to go back next week and see her, and if theyre ok, then she will give me more, plus she;s given me a new prescription of my liquid morphine, which i use for breakthrough pain, we didnt have time to go into the chemist so we gonna go and get them in the morning, theyll probably have to order in the patches, and possibly the liquid morphine, as they dont al ways have that in either, so il probably start on the morphine patches tomorrow night, i leave them on for 3 days, so ill only have to think about it once every 3 da ys, thatll be great, i hope they work.
i feel better for having been, thanks girls for telling me to go, i would have kept puttig it off.
hope your all ok tonight, ive not been on much today cos its been a busy sort of day, but im hoping to be on a bit more tomrrow, cos i dont think im doing anything but rest. big hugs n snugs to everyone xxxxxx

Hope your pain soon settles Dawn and you start to feel more comfortable.

thanks girls, will get my patches tomorrow hopefuly, even if they have to order them in, i should be able to get them by tomorrow night, so fingers crossed. plus lets hope i have loads of wees to get my ankles down, shes given me a weeks worth of water tablets, so hopefully theyll be gone soon, theyre actually quite sore tonight, both ankles are really aching, its weird ive never had swollen ankes, not even when i was pregnant. ah well, at least something is gonna help me. big hugs, and thanks girls, love you all xxx

Rest well Dawn... nite and god bless precious.. I'm so tired now.. I'm off to bed... loving hugs Angel and hope for a good day for you tomorrow... love and hugs xxx

I'm so glad you went Dawny. I hope you get your new prescription sorted out soon pet. Sleep well. xxxx

Back