• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

im gutted

ha ha ha your a load of nuttas, steph, you are an absolute darling, and thank you sooo much for your fantastic offer, but i am going to stay at sarahs, im still nr my home, and also 2 of my other girls are nearby too. i know having me here isnt a problem, its me that feels as though i could be doing things, that they dont expect me to do, so im actually creating my own problem if you know what i mean. but im going to work hard at having more rest time during the day and hopefully then ill start to feel better. but i really want to thank you for your lovely offer, and i might actually take you up on it fairly soon, once im back home, and settled, i might ask if i can come for the day and stay overnight, so be prepared. lol. love you loads huni, big hugs xxxxxx
bev, i might just take you up on that offer of a day out, sarah might just fancy a drive and we might just pop in and see you. thank you for your offer again. big hugsxxx
dotty, you never know huni, we might all take you up on your offer and play sardines, lol.
thanks girls, you really do make me smile , and cheer me up. i love you all loads, hugs xxxxx

"Thats what friends are for....."aww Dawn hope this fortnight flies for you.Write your chrimbo cards, organise your thoughts,keep talking to us,get ready for christmas.By the way where is your cat having a poo?Trust me to be practical!Maz x

Aww dawn i hope it doesnt drag too much till you get back home, it really is a nightmare !! i cant imagine being without ANY of my stuff for two weeks :O let alone being able to get a few bits, poor you :( try and keep your chin up and that lovely smile on your face and it'll make the time go quicker xxx
Steph !!! im packed and im on my way ;) ive still got my house but i fancy a break oooo from hubby, kids, work :D arr bliss, lol all with my own tv and pc and nothing to worry about :D !! woo hoo..... (and my name is Dawn ??? :D :D )
xxx

This fortnight is going to fly Dawn and it may be less than that when they get going... we are here...
Loving hugs Angel xxx

Aw Dawny what can I say other than I hope the next 2 weeks pass quickly. What an awful thing to happen a nightmare for you. Take care Dawny.

Linski xxx

Reactions: Bev
ah honey i dont know what say, apart from i hope these 2 weeks fly and that you feel better soon.

thinking of you and sending hugs

oh girls, what a lovely bunch you are, maz dolly has a cat flap, so having a poo isnt a problem for her. ive had a good chat to sarah tonight, and i feel a bit better now, cos jon also said that my being here isnt a problem, and i can stay as long as i like, and if it were to get too much for them they said they would let me know. so i do feel a bit better on that score now. i think a lot of my being down is due to the pain, i just cant seem to get it under control, i havent been able to for a while, but because at home i can just lie on the bed i cope with it better, but at the moment i have to be more mobile, cos i have to go to the acorn centre, to get essentials like toiletries, and also clothes, im been lucky up to now and have managed to get all new clothes, im getting them in my new size, but when i get home, ill take some of my clothes in, some which are unworn and still have tags on them, so its a fair swap. plus at the acorn centre, there are social workers, and legal ppl, and we get to find out any info thats new, but i have to walk, so obviously im hurting more.
but we are going to try and get into the doctors in the morning sometime, so i can get it sorted.
anyway, thank you girls, i love you all, big hugs

humm I too wondered about the cat and toilet situation...poor cat...still I be he is lording it over your bed..lol

oh dawn what a dreadful time you are having...
Hopefully soon things will get sorted and you will be home soon.xx
Thinking of you xx

oh yes dolly will have made herself comfy, when we sneak in tomorrow morning, ill try and make the bed more comfy for her, ill put a fleece on it, so that its cosy, if we manage to get in, ill get my lappy, and anything else i can get that i know im gonna need, that can be carried. thanks again everyone for your good wishes and thoughts, i really do appreciate it, and the fact that ppl are thinking good wishes its helping me. im hoping i can be more positive tomorrow, i hate being like this, its just not me.
hoping for a better day, great big hugs n snuggles to everyone, xxxxxxx

Morning Dawn, hope it goes alright for you at the docs and with getting your personals... take good care...

I meant to say... you can always come to me... and have our groundfloor room if you need a break... It really is tough going for you Angel...

Feel for you and all... love and hugs xxx

well..... sarah n me managed to sneak in the front door of my bungalow, dolly is fine, shes got herself a little bed sorted out, i managed to get my lappy out, but there were men milling around so we had to get out quick, put food down for dolly, and sneaked back out, and walked right into 3 security men, told em i was just feeding the cat through the cat flap, dont think they believed us, cos sarah had 2 bags in her hand, lol. anyway handed the keys in to the office, but sarah has a back door key, and kristi has a front door key, so will be able to sneak in if needed. they told us when i handed keys in, that sarah n jon could buy an air bed and they would refund them. so i feel better now, at least theyre not stuck on the settees, they guy said, well the amount your saving us by not being in a hotel, the least we c an do is buy you an air bed. so theyve gone to get some shopping now, and to get the bed.
i feel a bit better today, and now ive actually seen dolly, im relieved. got an appt at doctors this afternoon, so hopefully might get pain under control a bit better now.
hope everyone is ok, big hugs to you all xxxxx

Hi Dawny. Goodness me, I didn't realise your daughter had had to give up her bed. I should think they would buy her an air bed! I'm glad you managed to sneak in and get your stuff and see Dolly.
Hope the pain gets sorted this afternoon.

God bless pet. xxx

thanks steph n charis, yeah they have been putting the 2 settees together to make a sort of mini double bed, but jon is 6 ft, sarah is quite comfy, but they wont let me swap with them, thats why i asked today if they could get the air bed. i cant wait to get to docs later on. but i dont feel as weepy today, thank goodness, it was horrible yesterday. im just really hurting today, but at least i dont have the horrible emotional turmoil that i have been feeling, so thats a plus, and if the doctor can sort out my meds, i should be a lot better still tomorrow. i dont know what id do without all of you though, i never realised just how important the support on here was until now. your all stars, big hugs x xx

Good luck at the docs Dawn, Im pleased you managed to sneak in and get a few bits :D Hopefully Sarah and hubby will get a good nights sleep too :D XX

just wanted to give u a massive hug hun, My door is always open too to any one who needs it xxxxxxxx

thanks guys, theyve just come back with the air bed, it was only £26, they could have got a tesco value one a bit cheaper, but they have had one of them before and it leaked and was useless, and for the difference in price, this one is a lot better, its a good make. so theyre well chuffed.

:)Thanks for all the news updates Dawny-you & lots of your neighbours (as heard on tv & radio) are being so brave about coping with all the upheaval:)

Hope you get some form of pain-relief from the docs

I'd like to give you a million reps for your bravery & strength this last weekxxx

aw poppet thank you huni, i know there are a lot worse than me, but i never imagined that last tuesday when they evacuated me, that i would stil be out now, i honestly thought that we would be back in, at the latest by weekend, we all knew that obviously the poor sods who lost everything were gonna be a long time in being settled somewhere, but didnt think that we would be affected in the same way. they have started to demolish the row of houses now, hopefully then they can open merlin road to the public again, but the entrance to martin drive where i live will still be blocked until the gas main has been replaced and all the bungalows have been structually checked. hopefully we can all look back on this in the future and find out quite a few positives that have come out of it, like for instance, the comaraderie that happened, lets hope it stays like that.

Back