• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nandos on pre op?

Maximoosh

So i saved up my carbs today, had an omlette for breakfast and a salad with some ham and an egg for lunch.... Worked out that i can have a pitta with peas and corn from nandos! Low-ish carb. Ive never been so excited!

So i saved up my carbs today, had an omlette for breakfast and a salad with some ham and an egg for lunch.... Worked out that i can have a pitta with peas and corn from nandos! Low-ish carb. Ive never been so excited!
I went there today and yes on my pre op too. Had the simple salad and grilled chicken. Basically a bowl of mixed green salad leaves four cherry tomatoes and four thin pieces of chicken thrown on top.

I wasn't as good as you Sharona, but I had been extra good all
Week and actually nearly fainted just before going! I needed it!

I wasn't as good as you Sharona, but I had been extra good all Week and actually nearly fainted just before going! I needed it!
Ha ha I know how you feel mate. I also went to Harvester today sshhh dont tell no one and I had salad from the salad cart then a piece of chicken (grilled) I gave all my chips peas etc to my colleague . I was on training this week and there was only restaurants around. Oh well hope ok and my liver isnt getting fatter. Back on it tomorrow. What did you have?? Glad you was good this week . How long you on the pre op for? X

Back