• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm Really Regretting My Surgery

a good proportion of the band is in the mind we all im sure crave things at times im sure we have things we shouldnt im quiet open about the fact i do but i have learnt to be proprtionate with it now and you im sure will get to this too it such early days for you give yourself time to adjust. once the weight starts to come off you will feel your energy levels increase 100fold iv never felt so spritly! sdeeing tyhose scales move down cloths get looser is such an incentive good luck be positive if you think your gona fail your more likely too , if you convince yourself your going to do well you will more positive about everything x

goodmorning kate, how are you today ? i hope your feeling a little more positive today hun.

liz xx

Hi Liz, im feeling much better thanks, my husband adopted my son today :family2: so i couldn't be any happier also I was all dressed up today and everyone was like 'wow look at the weight you've lost' so that made me really happy and very determined.

I think I was just in a foul mood yesterday (PMT) and was blaming everything on my band, I crave everything at this time and usually give in without a second thought but obviously I cant cave in so it annoyed me but im proud of myself for sticking to it x

Good on you for not caving in and many, many congratulations to you both and to your husband on the adoption of your son.:D

Its great to hear you have such positive, loving support around you.

Glad you are feeling a lot better Kate. Congrats for this important occasion in your family's life x

hi kate im glad today has been a better day for you and congratulations on your sons special day xxx

Back