• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Impatience is at an end!! :)

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
Just spoke to the guy who makes decisions at South Birmingham and he says as I fit their criteria I will get approved!!!

He said I was mistakenly told that they will fund under BENPCT. He said that's for others ops, but not bariatrics!!! :D

He said they have a long list to work through. I said that is absolutely fine.

I no longer feel impatient. Just that reassurance now means I don't care when I hear!!!

Woohooo!!!!!!

Magsy said:
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you go girl. Doing a little dance for you.,,,,,,

Yay!!! Let's dance together lol

Bum wiggle and arm waving coming up! Lol

Woo hoo - fantastic news! xx :happy096::bliss::talk017:

Woops got a bit carried away with the smileys!

Shake that bootie baby!Great news.Maz x

Thanks ladies!!!

Booty is shaking in outer space as we speak lol

'what ya gonna do with all that junk, all that junk inside that trunk....' lol

Mazza said:
Woo hoo - fantastic news! xx :happy096::bliss::talk017:

Woops got a bit carried away with the smileys!

If I was on my laptop I would join you! Lol. The iPhone app don't offer the smilies :( have to type them all out by hand lol

:D :D :D

That is great news hun, i hope they fet to your application very soon yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

flowerofshona said:
That is great news hun, i hope they fet to your application very soon yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Thanks Shona!! Me too. At least then I will get on the list :D

yeeeeeehaaaaaaa!!!!! im soooooooo pleased for you honey woop!!!!! excited!!!! hahahaha well done :) xxx

Caren said:
yeeeeeehaaaaaaa!!!!! im soooooooo pleased for you honey woop!!!!! excited!!!! hahahaha well done :) xxx

Thanks Caren ((( hugs ))) got to get rid of my negative head thinking they will find a reason to piss me off lol. Positivity is working hard to block the voice out lol

Now I can concentrate on throwing all my positivity out towards you and your journey now. You have become a dear friend and I won't be completely happy until I hear positive things are happening for you xxx

Thanks Caren ((( hugs ))) got to get rid of my negative head thinking they will find a reason to piss me off lol. Positivity is working hard to block the voice out lol

Now I can concentrate on throwing all my positivity out towards you and your journey now. You have become a dear friend and I won't be completely happy until I hear positive things are happening for you xxx
awww bless you honey, its gonna be a while for me so you concentrate on yourself for now :) Im certainly sending all the love and positivity your way, and i also consider you to be a friend :) xxx

Glad you have had some positive news , I agree though that the waiting is frustrating , the eager check of the post for that letter . Er will get our letters soon hun xx

Caren said:
awww bless you honey, its gonna be a while for me so you concentrate on yourself for now :) Im certainly sending all the love and positivity your way, and i also consider you to be a friend :) xxx

Thanks Caren :) it's funny how we all come together on this site and form a closeness in wishing the best for one another :).

Collective positivity can move mountains Caren :)

mariew said:
Way to go Fuffs, really glad for you, your turn next Caren. xxx

Thanks Marie :) Means a lot to me x

pandora said:
Glad you have had some positive news , I agree though that the waiting is frustrating , the eager check of the post for that letter . Er will get our letters soon hun xx

I really hope you get some news soon Pandora. It is frustrating. This journey has been dragged out by a catalogue of errors and just hope I can truly breathe a bit soon. I wish the same for you chick xxx

Sooooooooooooooooo happy. Fuffs ... made my day, honey :D:D:D Hope you are indoors with the curtains closed if you are really going for it with the bootee shaking :eek::eek: ... Knew today was gonna be a good un ... Come on Caren, you next, lovely :D:D Hoping for a date soon, Fuffs sugar. xxx :D:D

:D:D:D:D woo hoo! fantastic news! another part of the long jouney ticked if the list xxx :D:D:D:D

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Sooooooooooooooooo happy. Fuffs ... made my day, honey :D:D:D Hope you are indoors with the curtains closed if you are really going for it with the bootee shaking :eek::eek: ... Knew today was gonna be a good un ... Come on Caren, you next, lovely :D:D Hoping for a date soon, Fuffs sugar. xxx :D:D

Sent a Earthquake warning to the met office before I started! Lol. Defo shut the curtains. Don't want to turn on any fat appreciators passing by loool

And thank you so much Twink! You have been more than lovely.

We need to get Caren pushed forward now. And then others. Become the bariatric bullies lol

Back