• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Impatience is at an end!! :)

FuturePerfect said:
Definitely will be celebrating tomorrow now! So pleased for you Sophie.

Yay!!! I am so happy this has come. I can go to the support group without feeling like an imposter now lol

Thanks chick :D

(on a side note, does anyone know if you can multi quote on the forum iPhone app? Lol)

witchingmoon said:
:talk017::talk017:
Yay I am so happy for you sweetie that is such good news. I am doing a hand dance for you. Sending a happy excited hug over :D

Thank you very much chick!!! Loving the hung and I will join you in the hand dance. Legs are tired from all booty shaking now lol

Yay!!! I am so happy this has come. I can go to the support group without feeling like an imposter now lol

Thanks chick :D

(on a side note, does anyone know if you can multi quote on the forum iPhone app? Lol)
no honey, or if u can i wanna know how lol

It's_me said:
Yup, it will be lovely to shop in the skinny sections and not simply walk through on my way to the plus size section

We will have to make sure we really savour it when it happens. Drink in every second and appreciate every step it took to get us there :)

Just spoke to the guy who makes decisions at South Birmingham and he says as I fit their criteria I will get approved!!!

He said I was mistakenly told that they will fund under BENPCT. He said that's for others ops, but not bariatrics!!! :D

He said they have a long list to work through. I said that is absolutely fine.

I no longer feel impatient. Just that reassurance now means I don't care when I hear!!!

Woohooo!!!!!!

Yahoooooooo :D:D

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :party0049::party0049::party0049:

xxxxxxx

Andy1968 said:
Yahoooooooo :D:D

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: :party0049::party0049::party0049:

xxxxxxx

Thank you very much Andy!!! :D xxx

Whoop whoop great news hun sooooo pleased for u well dun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Tray3004 said:
Whoop whoop great news hun sooooo pleased for u well dun ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thank you very much!!!! :D

I love this forum! You all make good news feel like a party! Lol

It is funny at the moment.... I am patiently impatient! Rofl!

Curiouser and curiouser!!!

TwinkleTwinkle said:
At least now you have something concrete to be impatient about .. maybe you should buy a stress ball :D:D xx

Lol!! True!!!

I have some of those metal Chinese ones at my OH house. Maybe I should use them lol. I am off to his this evening. I feel less impatient there, as there is no post to wait for lol

I think my new impatience is based on wanting to get it officially confirmed, so it can't go wrong. And then to get put on the list. It is amazing how I find new things to be impatient about lol

This is a friendlier impatience than last week lol

Lol!! True!!!

I have some of those metal Chinese ones at my OH house. Maybe I should use them lol. I am off to his this evening. I feel less impatient there, as there is no post to wait for lol

I think my new impatience is based on wanting to get it officially confirmed, so it can't go wrong. And then to get put on the list. It is amazing how I find new things to be impatient about lol

This is a friendlier impatience than last week lol

Totally understandable, but when you have sent yourself grey with stress, you will have something new to worry about, lol xxx :)

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Totally understandable, but when you have sent yourself grey with stress, you will have something new to worry about, lol xxx :)

Lol!!! I have had some grey hairs since the age of 15. I had joint troubles at 17. They put it down to stress. My bottom lip lost done pigment in 2005. Stress. Guttate psoriasis this year. Stress.

I poison myself. Got to stop it right now!!

Better go exercise! Lol

Best wishes, Fuffs!

So glad that the "Man from Del Monte say Yes" :)

Lol!!! I have had some grey hairs since the age of 15. I had joint troubles at 17. They put it down to stress. My bottom lip lost done pigment in 2005. Stress. Guttate psoriasis this year. Stress.

I poison myself. Got to stop it right now!!

Better go exercise! Lol

Well you are a perfect example of being your own worst enemy, are you not, lol. Forget the stress ball ... go straight to the Valium :eek::eek: xxx

Sharonimo said:
Best wishes, Fuffs!

So glad that the "Man from Del Monte say Yes" :)

Lol!!! I want him to lick an envelope now and let me know officially! Lol

And thanks x

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Well you are a perfect example of being your own worst enemy, are you not, lol. Forget the stress ball ... go straight to the Valium :eek::eek: xxx

Rofl!!!!

I have always avoided antidepressants. But have have 4 runs of counselling.

Maybe I should rethink my strategy lol

woo hooo one down one to go, caren get some ahhhssses kicked! xx

aaahhh I understand now!!

My head is a shed with a rusty key thats missing today lol

Caren defo needs to kick some ass or move her ass to a different PCT area!!

Back