• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

in the 12's

angiemason

i am finally in the twelve stones :) only just but at least can say i'm 12st 12 lb not 22 st something :) i've put some pics on my signature but have copied one in the wrong place i was trying to put them in order and the one with me and the friendly bikers has gone on twice i can't find how to delete that one :( any ideas anyone ?

woohoo well done!! you must feel amazing :) xxx

Fantastic - you must be so pleased x

i am really pleased don't regret my op one bit :) still get really cold though just wish i could've done it by myself :(

i am really pleased don't regret my op one bit :) still get really cold though just wish i could've done it by myself :(
yeah im on my pre op now, and keep wishing i could have done it by myself, but alas! xxx

But you have done it yourself - there are so many people out there that don't have the courage to go ahead with WLS and there are those who have had the surgery, but changed nothing and either not lost or have put the weight back on. You are part of the group who have done amazingly well and it's down to your hard work and commitment.

i think i was about 21 last time i weighed this that's 29 yrs ago so my kids have never seen me slimmer (ish) :) and hopefully they never will see me big again , hopefully my grandchildren are too young to remember me that way and will only ever know a slim healthy happy nanna :)

You've done brillianltly and look fantastic. I'm delighted for you. You've lost it really quickly !
Well done, supernan !

Well done u xxx

i've lost my measurements i took before the op but i have lost 28 inches off my waist i remember this because it was as wide as i am tall 5' 4" (64")

Well done. At the beginning of my WLS journey I was 22st 8lbs- Im now 19st 5lbs- you inspire me to confurm I made the right decision. WLS is a tool. We still have to diet and exercise. Its not an easy decision but I haven't been 12st for 20 years - I'm looking forward to reaching where you are ,so it has to been worth it :)

angiemason said:
i was 22st 5lb :) you can do it xx

You have done amazing! I started just a bit more than you on my op day. So you have inspired me :D

Back