• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Intentions of the best kind

Got a call yesterday from a dietician at THG apparently she is calling my Sunday! I am very excited :)

I have lost twelve pounds and feel much better but I do see how bad habits can so easily slip in!

Good luck in every respect with your wls... we are thinking of you and at your side... love and hugs xxx

You're going to do awesome xxx Just keep posting as it really helps you to stay on track x

Good Luck x

Doing my normal gearing up to cancel a social event tonight! I am so bad for it but I honestly don't want to go!

Won't have any friends left at this rate :-(

I cancelled!

Dressed and everything but can't face it. Got new make up new dress that I was given and the birthday prezzies are all wrapped but I can't do it

Oh no why did you feel you had to cancel? xx

I do too xxx I know how you feel. Best thing is to try and go in spite of the nerves.
Get someone to leave with you if it helps...get ready together etc.

The more positive experiences you have the less anxiety you will have each time.

I shut myself away for most of the last decade and fear and your imagination takes over until you can't leave even if you want to.
I'm finally getting out again and it's so much better x
Don't let it get as bad as it was for me because I regret the time wasted....get some help from your GP as regards being referred for anxiety counselling as soon as poss xxx

Apparently my fill is on the sixth April. I'm so so worried it's a work day and I have no holiday left!

I didn't realise that fills would be during the working week, I was really clear the operation and all the preliminary appointments had to be outside work time

What am I going to do?

Don't worry hunny...couldn't you have a word with either your boss or your consultant and rearrange a few things. Something will be sorted i'm sure of it. These things have a way of turning out ok in the end x

Peterborough Guy said:
Im sure if your boss is understanding they will let you have some paid time off work for this.

Even if they dont, could you not ask for some unpaid time off?

I have the boss from hell he is the worst!

Back