• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Intentions of the best kind

soon2Byummymummy! said:
it means an xray fill hun prob won't be if your with thg i am and my first fill wasn't. i have my second fill on 6th april too good luck :)

Oh they said something about an x-ray!! I have to go to at James wood

I'm with thg and my first fill will be X-ray, think only one surgeon uses X-ray fills now Mr Super! Xx

Cool hun!! Did you see the links to the videos for the coming exp packs I put on...er guilty pleasures thread possibly!!!

Neen said:
Cool hun!! Did you see the links to the videos for the coming exp packs I put on...er guilty pleasures thread possibly!!!

Oh my goodness really!? Awesome!! I am only on my phone now because I have taken my computer to get sorted so can't look :-(

Neen said:
OK have a look, the first one is generations (extra stuff for all ages groups) and thats May..and then in October we get pets for sims 3 (including horses, deer etc)

My flatmates son has been waiting 4eva for sims 3 pets! He is so excited! I can't wait to tell him :)

hope it all works out for you xx

Think it's too early in the morning I can't find the thread to record my food

Yesterday I had
Milk
Melba toasts
Roasted veg
Roast chicken leg
40 walking at the gym

Hi Caz,

We are all here to support you and not judge you. Most of us and are in same boat as you!

Keep us updated on your journey

Back