• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just a diary

Starting today on a positive note - I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and I've lost 4lbs since Monday, so I'm very happy about that! Now today will be a challenge and tomorrow we go on holiday for ten days. So that will be a big challenge, it's self catering but it's the vino that will be my downfall. So I will try and stay strong and remember that this is a very long journey. But I feel better already.
Keep the emotional eating at bay...... must remember it doesn't actually make anything better, in fact, it's the opposite as then we add that to the 'beating ourselves up' list!
Good luck everyone xx

sorry about your loss! :( glad you are strong and have family for support xx

Thats fantastic news about your loss, you have got back ontrack and im very proud of you!! :)

Just try to be careful while on holiday, if you have wine, try and walk it off to get rid of the calories xx

have a great time and once your home you will be in full gear to where you want to be!! x

We only have this food sobriety one day at a time, some times one hour sometimes just 60 seconds. It's hard. Just work it hour by hour

A colleague who sat across from me once said to me - because you have eaten that Mars bar does not mean you need to keep eating **** and binging for the rest of they day. Stop now. Make this a 'maintainence' day. So you have just had 270 cals out of a 1200 allowance that still leaves you loads of calories to eat if you choose wisely for the rest of they day.

So if you do have a blip....don't continue for the rest of the day...take this challenge on one hour at a time and congratulate yourself each hour you are successful

Good luck honey - this food battle is the hardest one out there for us foodies...but you can do it. Your going great guns xxxxx

Thank you all sooo much. I can't believe how kind you are. I hope you're all doing okay. Kursty - I really like the sobriety comment. How very true xx

Kirsty what your colleague said is brilliant! Such a good thing to remember I'll have to start adding that mantra into my life I think x x

Back