• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it lunch time yet?

Cupid my heart goes out to,you and your pops what a to do. I have no suggestion but to complain and yes there will be those on here who,work for the NHS who,will object but this is dreadful treatment for anyone but for a man of his years and on his own what can you say, not a lot. It's not good enough and if you don't do anything nothing will change.

Cupid my heart goes out to,you and your pops what a to do. I have no suggestion but to complain and yes there will be those on here who,work for the NHS who,will object but this is dreadful treatment for anyone but for a man of his years and on his own what can you say, not a lot. It's not good enough and if you don't do anything nothing will change.
I can't complain Hun because he just won't hear of it. I go by his wishes for his peace of mind but it breaks my heart that he still has no answer but his upset about his tiny dog was just too much to bare :(

That is so awful I agree make a complaint next time it could be something more serious than waiting for bloods hope your pops feels better soon big hugs xx

Great to here you are having a great time, enjoy that beautiful weather.

Have a great weekend, huge hugs xxxx

Have a great time sweetness...enjoy that sunshine......recharge your batteries and come back refreshed and rearing to go again :) x x x x huge hugs catch up real soon x x x x mawwwhh

Hope your having a ball and enjoying your holidays

Woooohoooo Mrs looking fab LOL who'd thought it eh after so many years of hiding ourselves away :) soooo pleased your having a gorgeous time....enjoy that sun, still chilly here x x x x x x

Woooohoooo Mrs looking fab LOL who'd thought it eh after so many years of hiding ourselves away :) soooo pleased your having a gorgeous time....enjoy that sun, still chilly here x x x x x x
had a fantastic time but can't wait to be home Sunday Hun miss my kids n dogs especially this one. Will try bring the sun. Home :) xxx xxx

Attachments

• image-1410571043.jpg
    image-1410571043.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 22
Back