• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is it worth.it

is it worth it??HELL YES! Id do it all again tomorrow if i had too,4 months post op and 5 stone lighter,cant complain with them results can i xx good luck xx

Thanks guys you both have done.so well x

Haven't had it done yet, but i would say it's got to be better. No more pain in knees and joints, being fitter healthier, prettier, slimmer sexier happier i would guess its got to be worth it. you can do it hune. Just hang on in there not long now! keepn us posted.

I understand how you feel - I have my gastro check next week and I am dreading it, think because its all coming real. Cant stop eating!!!! Best of luck, a new life awaits xx

Glad to read this, was having serious doubts just after they cancelled my op last week. Was a devastating blow after doing the pre op diet for 13.5 of the 14 days! Been thinking that this is just not all worth it and have been so worried about how drastic and invasive the operation is. So I nearly pulled out but today I'm now focused again and going for my next date of the 6th September. So start the milk diet AGAIN this Friday :(

Thats awful bex dont know if i could do this diet twice so i take my hat of to you good luck xx

Back